Slidefest Philippines just gave us a really fun and memorable summer with its maiden event at Subic last April, followed by a back to back giant slip and slide experience at Filinvest. Well, #SummerAintOver as Slidefest gets even better as they’ve partnered with the most caring sun protection product in NIVEA SUN to bring in an even bigger and better NIVEA Slidefest experience back in the south of the Metro. NIVEA Slidefest happens on Septmeber 25-26 at Filinvest City.
- Slidefest Philippines brings #1000ftOfPureHappiness and the #BestSummerEver
- #SlidefestPH Brings #1000FtOfPureHappiness to Subic
- #SlidefestPH has landed in Alabang
I was lucky enough to have joined both Slidefest events in Subic and Alabang. It was, hands down, the best summer event ever. The experience at sliding a top of slope as you go on a quick, twisting and turning descent brought in a myriad of feelings. You get the adrenaline rush and the kept heartbeat raising a bit higher with the rapid free fall as you approach the steep part of the slide as well as the big splash awaiting at the end of the slide. It was pure happiness as you let gravity get its way and let you freely enjoy the thrill of the slide. It’s also gives you a lot of feel-good moment as you get to capture the festive atmosphere along with the other participants. It’s a party and a slide rolled into one as you get the top DJs adding some beat to your slide on the party waves.
I also like taking not only my selfie but my slidefie as well as you get the raw emotion as you accelerate on the slide. It’s also a water festival as you get to drown the sun’s heat ray by the best antidote, water and a lot of people to share the fun.
Summer is not just a memory now but it’s something we get to enjoy almost year round as a tropical country. We can still relive the things we love doing in the heat of summer. Slidefest Philippines makes it a lot easier as it partners up with the most caring skin protection product in NIVEA SUN to bring NIVEA Slidefest. Yes, Summer Ain’t Over!!! NIVEA Slidefest is happening on September 26-27, 2015 at Filinvest City in Alabang.
Now, you can expect worry-free fun under the sun as you slip through clouds of foam in the biggest slide in the country and as you enjoy the exciting new inflatables and fun booths NIVEA Slidefest has to offer. The fun doesn’t stop at sundown as NIVEA Slidefest turns into a giant party with performances from the hottest DJs in the country such as DJ Nina Saputil, DJ Kat De Jesus, DJ Migs Santillian and DJ Marlo Naval.
You can join the fun with three types of passes.
- Wave and Family Wave Sliders: Lets you enjoy 2 hours of unlimited slides on your selected two-hour time session. (Php600.00/head)
- Block Sliders: Wave Sliders: Lets you enjoy 4 hours of unlimited slides on your selected four- hour time session. (Php1,200.00/head)
- All-Day Sliders: Lets you enjoy the slide for the ENTIRE day. You will be entitled to your very own VIP line and to limited edition merchandise such as a Nivea Slidefest shirt and sunnies. (Php1,600.00/head)
To register, visit www.slidefest.com.ph for online reservation and payment.
- Giving away 5 complimentary Tickets. Each Ticket is for 2 Wave slider slots.
- Share this post on Facebook with a caption on why you would want to join NIVEA Slidefest. (Use Facebook Share Button Below).
- Tag the person you want to share your extra slot with.
- Strictly one person, one entry only
- Email a screenshot of your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: NIVEA Slidefest
- Deadline of submitting entries would be 11:59 on September 17, Winners will be announced 10 am on September 18.
- 3 winners – best answer
- 2 winners – selected randomly via randomizer.org
- Winners will be announced at Francramon.com Facebook Page
- Prizes can be claimed at Medtecs International Corporation Limited, 9th Floor Country Space Building, 133 H.V. Dela Costa Building, Makati City, 1226
Instead of just 5 winners, I selected 7 winners. (5 best answers, 2 random)
- Ronalyn Castillo
- David Eusebio
- Jasmine Ortega
- John Paul Tanyag
- Roxanne Cortes
Via Randomizer.org with randomly generated number 1,6
- Ian Yu
- Anne Yolores
Date and Venue
- September 26 – 27, 2015, Filinvest City, Alabang
- Wave and Family Wave Sliders: 2 hours of unlimited slides on your selected two-hour time session. (Php600.00/head)
- Block Sliders: Wave Sliders: 4 hours of unlimited slides on your selected four- hour time session. (Php1,200.00/head)
- All-Day Sliders: Slide all you can for the ENTIRE day with your very own VIP line and to limited edition merchandise such as a Nivea Slidefest shirt and sunnies. (Php1,600.00/head)
- This is the quickest and easiest way to guarantee your preferred timeslot for you and your friends.
- Simply go to this LINK and follow the easy instructions. Pay through PayPal or your credit card!
- Note that there is a P50 additional fee per person for this payment method.
- Bank Deposit
- Still a bit wary of online transactions? That’s ok. You can do it the old fashioned bank deposit way. Send an email at email@example.com with the email SUBJECT: NIVEA SLIDEFEST RESERVATION.
- Please note that since accommodating your email may take some time, please indicate 3-5 preferred options of your preferred TYPE OF SLIDER, TIMESLOT, and HOW MANY you are in the group.
- Expect them to get back to you within 24 hours for your reservation confirmation and bank deposit details. They will need a scanned copy of the bank deposit within 24 hours. Failure to do so will cancel your reservation.