Let’s talk about hills and a lot of it as iTracc Maxxed Sierra 51050 Relay & Half Marathon will give you a lot of elevation to conquer and a lot of scenic views to see. Work as a team of 5 in conquering 50K distance with each member doing 10K each or go solo doing a 21K or a 10K distance that will definitely challenge your climbing skills and endurance. #IMSierra51050 #WeRunAsOne
iTracc Maxxed Sierra 51050 Relay & Half Marathon
Hill running is not the easiest thing to do but it’s the one that makes you stronger and gives you wider stride length. It’s a lot of hard work but you’ll be treated to the scenic Sierra Madre Mountain Range as your quads get a beating, your lungs get exhausted and your will tested. On March 1, 2015, iTracc Maxxed Sierra 51050 Relay & Half Marathon will happen at the hills of Sierra Madre in Tanay, Rizal. The route runs along Sitio Mayagay, Barangay Sampaloc and Barangay Cuyambay with a half marathon distance, a 10 kilometer and a 50 kilometer 5-man relay to choose from. Sierra 51050 has proven that running is not just a solitary sport. Runners formed groups to battle it out who is the fastest in the relay category. It’s a lot more fun appreciating the scenery while testing your vertical limits with a team.
iTracc Maxxed Sierra 51050 has the Relay 51050, Half Marathon and 10k for race categories.The half-marathon and 10k distance categories are open to individuals who would like to try the hills of Sierra Madre, while the Relay 51050 will compose of five (5) members in a team who will run 10 kilometers each summing up to 50 kilometers. Early registration starts December 16, 2014 to January 4, 2015 while regular registration starts January 5, 2015 and will end on February 21.
The racekit comes with the race bib and singlet while the finisher’s shirt, medal (for relay and 21km) and lootbag from our sponsors will be given when they cross the finish line. Register now to take advantage of the early bird rate. There are also a shuttle service you can avail with limited slots only.
Date and Venue
- March 1, 2015, Sierra Madre, Tanay Rizal
Distance and Fees
- Relay (Team of 5) (Inclusive of Singlet, Finisher Shirt, Medal and Lootbag)
- Early Registration (December 16, 2014-January 4, 2015) -P3,500 per team
- Regular Registration (January 5-February 21, 2015) – P4,000 per team
- 21K (Inclusive of Singlet, Finisher Shirt, Medal and Lootbag)
- Early Registration (December 16, 2014-January 4, 2015) -P850
- Regular Registration (January 5-February 21, 2015) – P950
- 10K (Inclusive of Singlet, Finisher Shirt and Lootbag)
- Early Registration (December 16, 2014-January 4, 2015) -P750
- Regular Registration (January 5-February 21, 2015) – P850
Registration (In Store)
- Sports House Store (SM Bicutan, SM City Fairview, SM City Novaliches, SM Marikina, SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, SM North Edsa, Robinson’s Galleria and Trinoma
- Second Wind Running Specialty Stores (Malingap St., Teachers Village Quezon City/Unit 107, G-Strip, Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan/Ortigas Home Depot Julia Vargas, Pasig City)
- Get a chance to win a Spyder Nomad H by registering for the Sierra 51050 Relay and Half Marathon and joining the race on March 1, 2015. That’s a chance to get a stylish eye wear that’s perfect for active outdoor and running lifestyle.
- Get a chance to win up to P50,000 by joining the Sierra Maxxed Flight 101 Promo by just registering at Sportshouse, avail of the Maxxed Flight 101 shoes and wear it on race day. It’s that easy! Winners will be posted on the Sierra Facebook page and claiming of the prize will be notified by Sportshouse later via their contact details.
- Pick up and Drop off points
- Mini-Stop across SM North Annex
- SeaOil P. Tuazon
- McDonald’s Edsa Central (Teleperformance)
- Mercury Drug Masinag (Marcos Hwy cor Sumulong)
- You may pay together with the registration fee when you register. Limited slots only.