Solving the Crime is the name of the game!!! Why not star in your own movie complete with clues to find, suspects to interrogate and a murder mystery to solve??? Breakout Interactive Theater, Whodunnit lets you be a detective for a night. Follow leads, unravel clues, interact with different people as you gather as much evidence that would lead you to the killer. The real-life detective action adventure happens on July 11, 2015 at the Commercenter, Filinvest City, Alabang. So what to do next??? Elementary my dear friend, head on to Breakout.com.ph to Register!!!
We’ve seen Breakout Philippines bring in the premiere escape room game in the country and people were tested in different rooms and circumstances if they can breakout in 45 minutes. Breakout Philippines unlocks a whole new side to theatrical entertainment with Breakout Interactive Theater and launching of their first ever public event entitled, WHODUNNIT. Experience it first-hand what it feels like to be a detective for a night! Feel like a star of your very own movie that will test all your seven senses. Immerse yourselves in a crime scene for one night where you’ll be running around looking for clues, interrogating suspects, and investigating crime scenes! And yes, running may or may not be required.
I’m a fan of murder-mystery whether it be in the movies or TV Series like CSI, NCIS and others or even the iphone Game Criminal Case. It’s just really mind-bending to go over cases and circumstances, getting one clue after another and seeing improbable culprit from the long-list of suspects. It keeps you hooked and mesmerized with the different leads send the case to some twist, turns and surprises in the story. You just don’t know what happens next. The fun part of a mystery is that it keeps you guessing and seeing alternate resolutions of the case before it comes with a surprising but justifiable ending. WHODUNNIT brings you into the shoe of the detective and who does not want to test out the inner Sherlock Holmes in them and unlock the mystery and solve the case.
This night is perfect for all the detectives at heart. It is a complete experience that comes with a 2-course dinner from The Belly Rub, and prizes for the top groups. Best detective and press costumes will also be awarded! You’ll make a lot of choices during the night but you’ll also have the options to book the adventure with or without meals. Bring your friends and form a team of 5 people and go write your own murder mystery novel as it happens. I’m sure your super sleuthing senses is telling you to sign up now, so just head over to http://www.breakout.com.ph/bit for more information and to register.
Breakout Interactive Theater is brought to you by Runtertainment, Inc. Runtertainment is the team behind Outbreak Manila — the 5-km zombie infested fun run, Breakout Philippines — the country’s premiere escape room game, and the 1,000 ft slip-and-slide for Slidefest Philippines. The people from Runtertainment are among the most creative people I’ve met and worked with. They’ve added new facets in their event as well as introduced innovative events throughout the years. That’s just me saying that, you’re in for a really intense, mind-boggling, heartbeat-stopping and fun-filled adventure during WHODUNNIT.
Date and Venue:
- July 11, 2015, 6PM, Commercenter, Filinvest City, Alabang
- Package A: Without Meals – P1,200 per person (Inclusive of detective notebook, pen, and accusation sheets)
- Package B: With Meals – P1,500 per person (Inclusive of detective notebook, pen, and accusation sheets)
- Meals will be provided by Belly Rub
- Online Reservation and Payment: Via Bookeo
- Includes additional P50 per person Bookeo Reservation fee
- Bank Deposit
- Email email@example.com with the SUBJECT: BIT WHODUNNIT RESERVATION to get the bank details.
- Provide number of participants, package you are choosing and for Package B your preferred Menu
- Wait for the bank details and confirmation email within 24 hours
- Send a scanned copy of the deposit slip within 24 hours to finalize confirmation
- Be at least 15 minutes in the venue as arriving late would less time for the case and you may miss out on the briefing.
- Open to all ages but children below 13 years old should be accompanied by adults
- Detective style clothes might help to sharpen your mind. Wear comfortable clothes but refrain from wearing heels
- Payment is non-refundable but transferable – email firstname.lastname@example.org for changes
- No baggage area so be mindful of your own belongings.
- No outside food and drinks in the area.