Nuvali has one of the friendliest trails that’s perfect for beginners and also for experienced runners trying to set a personal best. It has fields, forest views and a wide track of greens that looks as fresh as New Zealand at the far end of the route. It has a 15K Route that’s gonna be great for beginners, a 30K Route for distance runners and a 50K Route for Ultra Marathoners. Register Now and Let’s Conquer the Trails on June 28, 2015.
Valley Trail Challenge
I love doing trail runs because it has a more manageable pace and more refreshing views. It also challenges you in terms of the different surfaces, elevations and terrains. Nuvali trails is a fresh one that has dirt tracks, forest trails, muddy roads and some challenging inclines and descent. Trail Valley Challenge has been providing a great trail experience to runners for the past 5 years. It allows you to enjoy the trails in its raw form as well as developing navigational skills by using route markers. It’s an excellent training ground for trail newbies as they progress to tougher trails and mountain treks and races. It’s also a great character building race when you go for the longer distances as you get to learn to whine less and run more.
So whether you go for a 15K, 30K or even the ultra distance of 50K, you’re bound to have a great time at the trails. You’ll get to experience the wonderful views within the trail, the peace and serenity while in the trail and the challenge of going through the distance with the different elements like heat and even the rain coming into play. It’s gonna be a great run so join in the 5th Edition of the Valley Trail Challenge and finish a stronger person and a satisfied one. You also get to help the hero foundation by joining this one.
- Date and Venue:
- June 28, 2015, Fields Clubhouse, Nuvali
Distance and Fees
- 15K – P900
- 30K – P1,200
- 50K – P1,500
- Includes Event shirt and Finisher’s Medal, Post-race meal and drinks
- Registration starts on March 16. Limited slots only and registration period may end once all slots are filled up. This means there will be NO onsite registration/extension.
- Registration procedure
- Bank Deposit: HARDCORE PUBLISHING HOUSE, INC. BPI 2371 0034 71
- Print your name, shirt size and distance on the deposit slip together with your signed and duly-accomplished registration form and waiver DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM: REGISTRATION VTC5
- Scan or Camera-capture and email to 2015valleytc@ . You will receive an acknowledgement thereafter. Please do NOT post on facebook.
- Incomplete details on deposit slip will not be honored.
- For inquiries; frontrunnermag@
- Registration payment via bank deposit / transfer will be accepted from March 16 – June 16, 2015. Registration at 100 Miles Café begins on May 1, 2015.
- Race kit claiming period will be on June 19 and 20, 2015 at 100 Miles Café/Galileia Events Place.
Race Start and Cutoff
- 15k Start: 5:00 AM, Cutoff time THREE hours, 3:00:00
- 30k Start: 3:00 AM, Cutoff time SIX hours, 6:00:00
- 50k Start: 2:00 AM, Cutoff time TEN hours, 10:00:00 (25-Kilometer Cutoff, 5:00:00 Hours.
- Runners not able to meet this deadline will be declared as DNF and be brought back to the finish line.)
- ALL RUNNERS ARE REQUIRED BRING THEIR OWN HYDRATION BOTTLES/PACKS. YOU ARE FREE TO REFILL IN ALL STATIONS. THERE WILL BE NO CUPS AVAILABLE IN ALL AID STATIONS IN KEEPING WITH THE “LEAVE NO TRACE” theme.
- There will be aid stations located at Km 6(Gate 3-15, 30, 50K), Km 15(Mirriam-30, 50K), Km 20(Gate 5-50k) and Km 25(Nuvali Boulevard corner East Conservation Road-50k) where all runners are free to refill and eat. Take note that since this an out and back course, you will be passing these aid stations twice, except for the Km 25 station.
- Please note that in keeping with the true tradition of trail running, environmental protection and preservation, runners are strongly advised to be self- sufficient. Despite the presence of aid stations along the route, runners must carry their own headlamps/flashlights, hydration kits, first-aid and nutrition supplies. Littering will be strictly prohibited.
- Frontrunner Website: http://frontrunnermagph.com/2015/03/02/valley-trail-challenge-5/
This is an out and back course with the start and finish lines situated in the vicinity of The Fields Clubhouse.