You get two scenic mountains in one as the The Beautiful Horizon Trail Run gives you both the view of the Silyang Bato in Mount Marami and the Monolith in Pico De Loro. That’s 35 kilometers worth of visual enticement as you get some mud tracks, forest trails, river crossings and the view of the mountain ranges happening on March 6, 2016 at Maragondon, Cavite. Register early as the race is limited to 300 slots only.
The Beautiful Horizon
I had two epic climbs at Mt. Marami. The first was the recon which gave us a much clearer view of Mt. Marami Silyang Bato and the second one was the actual race where we had to deal with a lot tougher trail conditions because of the rain. Both climbs were just Epic as the views made up for the struggle. Life is like climbing a mountain, it’s the struggle that gives you a better appreciation of the view. You get humbled physically by the challenge and you get humbled by nature’s beauty at its raw form as you get to see the views from the route and the peak. The Mt. Marami Experience does not stop there as this March 6, 2016, the journey continues with the Beautiful Horizon Trail Run Traverse.
It’s gonna give you two Iconic mountains and a whole mountain range in a single run in 35 kilometers worth of distance and about 850m worth of Elevation Gains/Losses. It will be the first trail run traverse edition that will happen on the mountain range of Maragondon, Cavite. Mt Marami, Mt Mataas na Gulod, Dos Picos, Mt Palay-Palay and Pico De Loro are on the Route Menu. Just imagine going through different mud surfaces, the rich forest views, the countless river crossings and the unending assaults. The countless assaults will make you believe in forever as they never seem to end but effort is always rewarded by the views of the trail.The views would amaze you despite the struggles.
If you’ve been to Mt. Marami that’s just half of the challenge and the excitement. You’ll also get to see the famed monolith of Mt. Pico De Loro. Bring in the whole gang for an adventure filled weekend. Join the Beautiful Horizon Trail Run Traverse. It’s gonna take your breath away in more ways than one. Register Now as the slots are limited to 300 participants.
Announcement from the Organizers of The Beautiful Horizon Trail Run Traverse 35KM
We have received reports this morning from our trusted Local Guides from Mt Marami and Mang Rey from Pico De Loro that the current trail conditions due to heavy rains this past few days is not doable for trail running…
Every Trail Runner’s Safety is our concern thus we have decided to CANCEL/POSTPONED the event tomorrow (DECEMBER 20) and we will reschedule it for January or February 2016!
Please kindly inform/share to your fellow team mates and runners about this news.
New Era Race Events Team.
Race DetailsLet’s Run!
Date and Venue:
- Date: March 6, 2016 – Sunday
- Assembly Area: Barangay Talipusngo (Barangay Hall), Maragondon, Cavite
- Finish Line: Maragondon Cavite Town Plaza (Covered Court)
- Gun Start: 5:00 AM
- Race Cutoff: 10 hours
- Hydration Stations are available for the first 15KMs-3Aid Stations ( no available hydration station on the traverse part of the route with 7KM distance). Hydration Station will be available again at KM 24 onward.
- Race Kit Claiming: Starts at 12:01AM (December 20-Race Day)
Fee and Inclusions
- 35K (Inclusive of Event Shirt, Finisher’s Trail Trucker Cap, Medal and Post Race Meal)
- Early Bird (November 2 to 13) – P1,500 (300 pesos OFF for Solo or Group Registration)
- Regular (November 16-30) – P1,800
- Group (5pax and get 10%OFF from November 16 to 30 Rate)
- Bank Deposit:
- Current Account Name: New Era Race Event Management Inc.
- Current Account Number: 1591-0077-73
- BPI Mobile APP Transfer is also possible for paying your Reg Fee. Just screen capture the transaction confirmation.
- Send the E-Copy of your deposit slip with your Name / Cell Number /Shirt Size to neweraraceeventmanagement@ to confirm registration.
- In Store Registration: To Follow
- Event Page: The Beautiful Horizon