Soleus Cross Country Challenge starts you off with a majestic view of the mountain ranges at Camp Sinai, leads you to the run-able Casile trails and gives you an ultimate river crossing adventure at Inigan. This trail experience awaits you on July 10, 2016 with newbie friendly 12 and 21 kilometers of trail to choose from. Register Now!!!
- #TakeOfTheTrail Camp Sinai – Pintong Bukawe – Casile – Inigan (San Mateo, Rizal)
- #TaleOfTheTrail Casile – Bajo River – PG – Pintong Bukawe (San Mateo, Rizal)
- #TaleOfTheTrail Wawa – Inigan – Casile (San Mateo, Rizal)
- Soleus Run for the Aspins
- Soleus Valley Trail Challenge
Soleus Cross Country Challenge
Even at the start of the race, you would already be treated by the magnificent view at Camp Sinai. You’ll get to see the mountain ranges enveloped by the clouds in one amazing picture. The 12K and 21 kilometers distance would be sent off here and so goes the Soleus Cross Country Challenge. Reserve the date, July 10, 2016 and be part of a scenic trail adventure. It will take you to different views and sections of the trail.
There would be a rolling single track trail along the Pintong Bukawe area. There is a long descent along rough roads at the Casile trail. There will be river crossings along Inigan as you shift from one side of Marikina River to the oher. The 21 kilometer distance would enter the a rolling terrain along New Casile Road and have a longer stretch of river crossing. The beauty of this trail is that it’s run-able and for most part, you have a lot of leg room to move.
The tougher part of the race would be the way back as you would be having long and continuous uphill climb back to the Pintong Bukawe area. It’s a challenge but it’s something you can do. In any consolation, you’ll have the scenic mountain ranges around you as you huff and puff your way to the Finish Line.
You can have a detailed view of the course in the #TaleOfTheTrail at the Read About section above. It’s gonna be a newbie friendly trail which is run-able, scenic and not too technical. It’s gonna be another epic adventure come July 10, 2016. Register Now!!!
Date and Venue:
- Date: July 10, 2016
- Venue: Mount Sinai, Pintong Bukawe, San Mate, Rizal
- Assembly 5:00 AM
- Gun Start:
- 21K 6:00 AM
- 12K 6:20 AM
- Awarding: 10:00 AM
Fees and Inclusions
- Early Bird (April 25-May 25): P800
- Regular (May 26 – June 30): P900
- Early Bird (April 25-May 25): P900
- Regular (May 26 – June 30): P1,000
- Event Shirt, Race Bib, RFID Tag
- Finisher Medal, Finisher Certificate and Finisher Snack
- Bank Deposit
- BDO Account:
- MIRJAM DEL ROSARIO
- SA 0039-8019-6644
- LANDBANK Account
- LIZIEL TAN
- SA 1476-1050-36
- Please fill up registration form, then email with scanned copy of deposit slip to SCCChallenge2016@gmail.com. An email confirmation will be sent once validated and received.
- BDO Account:
- In Store:
- L TIMESTUDIO Megamall
- L TIMESTUDIO Mall of Asia
- L TIMESTUDIO Market Market
- Time Gear Trinoma
- Planet Herbs Cafe
- Race Kit Claiming for early bird and bank deposit:
- July 1-3, 2016 (Fri- SUN) 11am -8:00PM
- Events Place, 3rd Floor Shaw 500 Blg.
- Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City
- TOP FINISHERS WILL GET A SOLEUS GPS CROSS COUNTRY and MEDAL
- 12K (MALE & FEMALE)
- 21K (MALE & FEMALE)
- 2nd & 3rd PLACERS will get a SOLEUS Running Watches
- 21K AGE CATEGORY- MALE & FEMALE (TOP 3) WILL GET MEDAL & GIFT PACK!
- 29 BELOW
- 30 TO 39
- 40 TO 49
- 50 TO 59
- 60 ABOVE
- Facebook Page: Soleus Cross Country Challenge
- OFFICIAL Facebook Event Page: Soleus Cross Country Challenge