The Run United Trilogy was Epic with the Citus (Faster), Altius (Higher) and Fortius (Stronger). It’s a journey that had runners taking themselves to the next level. It doesn’t end there as Run United HP Recovery Run is happening on December 14, 2014 at Bonifacio Global City with 5K, 10K and 21K categories. This time, it comes in a non-competitive environment with premium on the value of recovery.
- Incoming: Run United Philippine Marathon
- Incoming: R U Ready for Run United Trilogy?
- Incoming Run United 2
- Run United 1 2014
- Run United Philippine Marathon
- Husay at Malasakit is the Unilab Way
If you’ve been a part of the Run United series this year, this is a race exclusively for YOU. It’s also time to enjoy the holiday spirit by enjoying the fun side of the run. It’s time to appreciate the value of recovery. Our body can never learn to recover if we don’t give it a chance to rest. Run easy, bring friends and enjoy the experience. It’s gonna make you stronger as you set your running goals in 2015. All finishers will learn more about the proper application of various recovery regimens at the Enervon HP Recovery Village. Each activity has been developed in partnership with the University of Santo Tomas, College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Sports Science and Physical Therapy Departments. These would also be a fun way to lose the holiday calories.
Here’s the general reminders for the run.
- Exclusive to 2014 Run United finishers.
- Limited slots only. Registration is on a first-come, first served basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before November 30, 2014.
- Participants are encouraged to wear any of their 2014 RU singlet/finisher shirt, no singlet will be provided.
- Runner participants who register at the stores will receive their race bib with D-tag upon purchase. A Valid ID must be presented upon registration.
- Those who will be registering for their friends must buy a prepaid card. The race bib with d-tag will be delivered on or before
December 7, 2014.
- Finishers’ shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- All finishers will receive a limited edition HP Recovery Tech Shirt.
- D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
- No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.
Date and Venue:
- December 14, 2014, Bonifacio Global City
Distance and Fees
- 5K Recovery Run, P750
- 10K Recovery Run, P850
- 21K Easy Run, P950
- Inclusive of HP Recovery Tech Shirt, Recovery Drink & Recovery Village pass, Race Bib & D-tag
- 5K and 10K would have the Unilab Elite Team as Pacers
- Online via Runrio
- Duration: November 10-30, 2014
- Plus P150 delivery & processing & P50 web admin fees
- In Store Registration
- Duration: November 17 – 30, 2014 (12 noon to 8 PM)
- RUNNR Store BGC, B1 Bonifacio High St. The Fort, Taguig City
- Toby’s Galleria, 3F Robinson’s Galleria, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Toby’s SM North, SM North – The Block G/F, North Ave. cor. EDSA Quezon City
- Toby’s SM MOA, SM Mall of Asia, G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd, Manila
- Online via Runrio
Assembly /Gun Start
- 5K Recovery Run – 4:30 AM / 5:40 AM
- 10K Recovery Run, 4:30 AM / 5:30 AM
- 21K Easy Run, 3:30 AM / 4:30 AM
- Unilab Active Health Facebook Page