Leg 1 Primer: Immuvit Fearless Challenge: No Surrender
Leg 2 Primer: Immuvit Fearless Challenge: Ne Excuses
Leg 1 Race Blog: Immuvit Fearless Challenge Leg 1
Save the Best for Last
The first obstacle trail run had the runners go through tough obstacles in form of a fire jump, mud crawl, log hurdles, military wall, tire jumps and a 20 foot mudwall over La Mesa Nature Reserve Scenic yet slippery trails over a 5K or 10K distance. The next leg will have the runners sprinting from one metafitness challenge to another trying to beat the clock. Metafitness exercise for Leg includes Wiper Push Ups, Walking Lunges, Tire Flips, Burpee Box Jump, Rip 60 Challenge and Tire Pull. Leg 1 + Leg 2 = Leg 3. Leg 3 is designed to be bigger, tougher and longer and shifts the challenge to the trails of Nuvali, Sta Rosa, Laguna.
No Turning Back
The last leg is called NO TURNING BACK and is slated to happen on October 6, 2012 in Nuvali, Sta Rosa Laguna. No point in turning your back now after the two tough challenges. Here’s one to cap the Immuvit Fearless Challenge with a major bang and the a big sigh of relief after getting past an 16K or 8K trail run with a whole lot more obstacles.
Anybody turning back after this point? Well, hold on. You might as well give it a try and below are some key info that might help you in the race.
- Registration is from September 19 t0 October 2 at Chris Sports (MOA, Festival Mall, SM North and Glorietta) and Fitness and Athletics (BGC).
- Registration Fee is P700 for 8K and P1,000 for 16K.
- Slots are limited to 400 in 8K and 600 in 16K.
- The time limit for 8K and 16K is 3 hours and 4 1/2 hours, respectively and sweep time is at 12 noon.
- Stuck on an obstacle? You may opt for a three minute time penalty instead.
- You are required to bring Gloves for added protection and whistle in case of emergency.
- Runners will be released in waves with 12 waves for 16K and 8 waves for 8K.
- You can opt to have take the bus from Nuvali to BGC and Vice Versa at P250.
- At the end of it all, you get to earn this.
- More race updates at Without Limits Site (click here) or at Immuvit’s Facebook Page (click here)
- While you’re in Immuvit’s Facebook Page, get a chance to win a Free Race Kit for this leg by joining Immuvit’s Contest (mechanics here)
Don’t Turn You Back Now, Register!
No Turning Back now. Go to the nearest registration center and accept the challenge as this promises to give you an all-around beating… err I meant body workout. In case you still feel jittery, relax as this should be FUN and a great experience just imagine the satisfaction of crossing the finish line after getting past all the obstacles. That’s priceless!!!