Entrepreneurs play a critical part when it comes to nation building. They spot opportunities and take risks to come out with a product or service that would not only generate profit but produce employment and provide alternative to consumers. Entrepreneurs, headed by Association of Filipino Franchisers Inc. (AFFI) takes their success in the run course with EntrepRUN, A Run for Success happening at CCP Complex on September 6, 2015.
There are those who follow a path to success and there are those who make their own path. Those who make their own path to success are the entrepreneurs who takes risk in coming out with something innovative to fill a need or grab an opportunity in the market. AFFI has been powering entrepreneurs to reach new customers and investors through exhibits and trade missions, communicate through open dialogues and discussions, participate in business matching, learn to professionalize and improve their processes through AFFI programs, and more. 18 years of that advocacy, AFFI holds the 1st EntrepRUN, A Run for Success as a means to promote entrepreneurship and develop new and budding entrepreneurs launch their business concepts. The run would generate funds for AFFI’s corporate social responsibility program, which aims to help the next generation of young entrepreneurs launch their business concepts. The people at AFFI firmly believe that entrepreneurship contributes toward alleviating poverty and nation-building by way of a more robust economy.
AFFI intends to serve as the mentor to young entrepreneurs as they strive to succeed in the business industry. Some of the proceeds will go to Go Negosyo’s Building Enterprising Students for Tomorrow (BEST) program, which will provide selected students with the seed capital to launch their business concepts. Proceeds will also go toward AFFI’s Seminars and Business Clinic, which conducts learning events such as Entrepreneurship Seminars that educate the public on how to start a small business. AFFI conducts over 100 of these seminars throughout the year, with the help of seasoned entrepreneurs willing to share their expertise and top tips.
EntrepRUN is also a way to promote a fit lifestyle to members of AFFI and to the rest of the running community. It has distance for newbies who can enjoy the 3 kilometers and 5 kilometers distance. It has a distance for weekend warriors who prefers the longer route with the 10 kilometers and 18 kilometers distance. There will also be a buddy run option for the 18 kilometers category. There will also be an added gimmick of getting flags in exchange for some items from franchise sponsors. Get a enjoy the run alongside the different franchise mascots while also getting a chance to win your own franchise business. Of course, it would also be nice to go at a talking pace and get some insights from entrepreneurs during the run.
Post race, there will be a Breakfast Business Mentoring at the Philippine Trade Training Center Building., Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave. cor Roxas Blvd. Pasay City for P588 with a range of topics of Right Franchises for you, Franchise your business, Entrepreneurship 101 and Winning Sales Strategies. There will also be different booths were you can inquire and interact with the franchise owners. The Run is open to all and this one could really jump start you to be an Entrepreneur managing your own business. Register Now and be fit, be healthy and yes, this may be your ticket to be wealthy!
Date and Venue
- September 6, CCP Compound
Distances and Inclusions
- 3K – P 550.00
- 5K – P650
- 10K – P750
- 18K – P900
- 18K Buddy Package – P1,750
- Inclusive of Medal, Singlet, Finisher Certificta
- Finisher Shirt for those running 18K
- Online: Via EntrepRun
- Trinoma, 2nd Level – (02 ) 954 2407
- Megamall, Upper Ground Floor, Building A – (02 ) 954 2407
- Bonifacio High Street, BGC Retail Promenade – (02) 551 3957
- Alabang Town Center, 1st Level ATC – (02) 846 6872
- Mall of Asia, Ground Floor, Entertainment Mall, – (02) 952 2407
- Big Apple Express Spa
- Eastwood City Walk – 0915 386 8069
- Fairview Terraces, 3rd Level – 0943 554 7081
- Makati, #97 Osmena Highway corner Emilia St, Makati City – 0905 665 8480
- CEU Manila, Claro M. Recto Avenue Manila – (02) 523 1714
- SM North Edsa, RSM 207 SM North Edsa Sky Garden -0905 945 3021
- Mercato Centrale Weekend, Bonifacio Global City, Friday and Saturday for the month of July and August – (02) 501 5449 and (02) 504 3693
- SM Tickets nationwide or purchase via www.smtickets.com
Assemby / Gun Start
- 3K – 5:00 AM / 5:15 AM
- 5K – 4:45 AM / 5:00 AM
- 10K – 4:30 AM / 4:45 AM
- 18K – 4:15 AM / 4:30 AM
- OFFICIAL Facebook Event Site: EntrepRUN
- website: www.entreprun.com