Life is full of colors. Crayola shares us the magic of colors through the Crayola Run. It’s the perfect run for kids, kid at heart and their family with friendly 500 meters, 3 kilometers and 5 kilometers distances to choose from. Let’s all have a colorful day on June 11, 2016 at Alabang Town Center.
Crayola has always been the tool to introduce kids to the different colors. It has been a huge part in their admiration of colors and the enhancement of their creativity. Crayola takes that creativity to the next level in the Crayola Run. It’s a fun run that’s meant to be enjoyed by kids with their friends, families and of course, the rest of the running community who have the zeal for running and having fun.
The route takes you from Alabang Town Center to portions of Daang hari with a 500 meter kids run for those 6 years old and below, 3 kilometers run for those 8 years old and below and 5 kilometers run, which is open for all. So bring in the whole gang and family and enjoy the fun and the color in the run by registering in the Crayola Run.
Date and Venue:
- Date: June 11, 2016, 5 AM
- Venue: Alabang Town Center
- Assembly: Participants should in by 5:00am at the venue: Rustan’s Parking Lot. (back of ATC near
Starbucks) Commerce Avenue
- Gun Starts:
- 5km runners – 5:30am;
- 3km runners – 5:40am;
- 500METERS dash – 5:45 am
Fees and Inclusions
- 5km runners – P 600 (Bib, Singlet, Finisher Shirt, Finisher Medal & Loot Bag)
- 3km runners – P 600 (Bib, Singlet, Finisher Shirt, Finisher Medal & Loot Bag)
- 500METERS dash P 500 (Bib, Singlet, Finisher Shirt, Finisher Medal & Loot Bag)
- Onsite: Alabang Town Center Activity Center from May 27, 2016 to June 10, 2016