Spending my new year the color manila way has already been a habit for me. I’ve been there since the first Color Manila Run. Join me once again for another colorful new year as Color Manila Run is back for its 7th year January 6, 2018 at SM Mall of Asia with 200m, 3K, 5K, 10K and 21K distances to choose from.
Color Manila Run 2019
New year’s are much better celebrating it with the fun, the run and the visual delights that Color Manila brings in each of their races. That same passion for fun and festivities has brought me to the starting line each time I join Color Manila Run for the past 6th edition. I’m set to join year 7 on January 6, 2018 at the SM Mall of Asia.
So what happens in Color Manila Run that makes it so addictive to join.
- The Run that comes in distances (200m, 3K, 5K, 10K and 21K) for all ages and all types of runners.
- The kits that always stand out from the regular race inclusions
- The Color Powder Station that splatters you with various colors, which you enjoy with a different set of themes every time.
- The visual delight of the Color Festival, where you just get wowed with all the color powder thrown simultaneously by participants.
- The after party that keeps runners tuned in for hours even after a run.
So start the year right and start it the colorful way by joining Color Manila Run. Register Now!
Date and Venue
- Date: January 6, 2019
- Venue: SM Mall of Asia
- Gun Start: 200M – 7:15 AM / 3K – 6:10 AM / 5K – 5:40 AM / 10K – 5:00 AM / 21K – 3:00 AM
- Kit Claiming: January 03-05, 2019 from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM at Star City Adventure Zone
Fees and Inclusions
- 200 meter dash for kids – P550
- Deluxe: P950
- Rockstar: P1,500
- 21K Basic: P1,500
- 21K Premium
Online via Track Oval
Onsite (Prepaid Cards):
- SM Tickets Nationwide
- Mizuno SM Megamall
- Mizuno Trinoma
- Mizuno Bonifacio High Street
- Mizuno Alabang Town Centre
- Mizuno Paseo de Magallanes
Website: Color Manila