We all know how typhoons and monsoon weather come and really cause a big damage to the Country. That aside, you’ve got to admire the heroism and the community based support you get to see during the typhoon months. BDO Foundation Inc. was one of the Institutions in the forefront of shelling out resources to aide the Typhoon Victims in their housing needs. Here’s a chance to run and support a noble cause in another staging of BDO Run For Life that’s open to all running enthusiast, those who’d like to jumpstar their career in running or even those who just want to spend time with family and friends doing a healthy activity. There’s a 3K and 5K category where newbie runners can feel the satisfaction of crossing the finish line. There’s a 10K category where an experienced runner get to try out the longer distance. There’s a 21K category for seasoned runners to get a shot at their personal records or cover their needed long-distance mileage. Of course, expect the speedsters in all categories after all this is a run. You do all of this with the cool seaside breeze at Mall of Asia as your backdrop.
BDO has grown into becoming the country’s largest bank in terms of resources, capital, loans and asset base and they’ve gone on with the adage, “We Find Ways.” Through Run for Life, they have indeed found another way to contribute to the cause of their foundation and at the same time come out with a race that runners would enjoy and be a part of. It’s really good that aside from improving their bank services and offerings, they do a lot of Corporate Social Responsibility through their BDO Foundation Inc. So it’s another Run and Help Event and I’m sure that each stride you make should contribute for this cause so Run for fun… Run for your Personal Records… Run for your family and friends… and most of all, Run for Life.
- Date and Venue: April 7, 2013, Mall of Asia
- Distance: 3K, 5K, 10K and 21K
- Fees: (includes singlet, B-tag, race bib, race map and race guidelines)
- 3K Men and Women – P450
- 5K Men and Women – P550
- 10K Men and Women – P700
- 21K Men and Women – P900
- Finisher Medals for all 21K Finishers and first 500 10K Finishers
- Race Maps:
- Registration Period: February 18-March 8, 2013 (Online registration: click here).
- Payments can be made through any BDO branches after filling out the registration form.
- Using payment slip, pay to the account of BDO Foundation, Inc.
- Indicate Name under Subscriber’s Name and default Reference Number RN99999 under Subscribers Number
- Race Kits will be available as follows:
- March 19-21, 2013, Selected BDO Branches (See list below)
- March 19 to 22, 2013, BDO Foundation Office, G/F North Tower, BDO Corporate Center, H.V. Dela Costa St corner Makati Avenue, Makati City
- March 23 to 24, 2013, April 3,4 and 5, 2013, Fitness and Athletics Company, Active Fun Building corner 9th Ave and 28th Streets, Bonifacio Global City Taguig
- Assembly / Gun Start
- 21K – 3:30 AM / 4:00 AM
- 10K – 5:00 AM / 5:30 AM
- 5K – 5:00 AM / 5:35 AM
- 3K – 5:00 AM / 5:40 AM
- Race Updates and Queries: Call BDO Foundation at 840-7000 locals 6046, 2520 and 7056
- Registration Form:
102 Responses to Incoming: BDO Race for Life