“A Family that RUNS together STAYS together.”
Running is not only for individuals and it can also be something shared with the family. Going to several kilometers together gives family members a chance to bond as one and end up feeling the satisfaction of crossing the finish line at together. Alaska in celebration of World Milk Day will be having a run that covers 4 event category, 3K, 5K, 10K and a 3K Family Distance featuring 4 members of a family racing as one and in fact, they have to cross the finish line together. 3 Kilometer is such a sweet distance and may not be too taxing to some but it’s gonna be a quality time among members of the family. World Milk Day is celebrated annually in many countries worldwide to focus on attention to milk as a global food central to health and well-being across cultures and nations and to highlight the contributions connected to milk and other dairy products. Alaska who’s been active in the sports and lifestyle scene in the country is spearheading this initiative with Alaska World Milk Day Run happening at Bonifacio Global City on June 9, 2013.
So run competitively in the 10K distance or run for fun in the 3K and 5K category or run with the family and earn a milestone together. As every glass of milk gives us a healthy shot of nutrients so does each step in a fun run. Be part of a celebration, be part of a family affair and be an advocate to an healthy and fit lifestyle, join the ALASKA World Milk Day Run.
- Date and Venue: June 9, 2013, Bonifacio Global City
- Distance: 3K, 5K, 10K and 3K Family Run (4 members per family)
- Fees: (includes singlet and race bib) – Registration is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-downgradable
- 3K, P500, Green Bib, For 8 years old and above
- 5K, P600, Orange Bib, For 8 years old and above
- 10K, P700, Violet Bib, For 15 years old and above
- 3K (Family), P1,200, 2 Adults and 2 children
- Registration Period:
- Onsite: May 11 to June 7, 2013
- Online: May 8 to June 2, 2013
- Registration Centers:
- Onsite: G/F Glorietta 3, infront of Zara Store beside Mercury Drug),
- Online: www.alaskaworldmikday.com
- Assembly / Gun Start:
- 3K and 3K Family Run, 5:30 AM / 6:30 AM
- 5K, 5:00 AM / 6:00 AM
- 10K, 4:00 AM / 5:00 AM
- Race Queries:: email secretariat at email@example.com
- Race Map
Steps for onsite registration:
Step 1: At the computer provided, encode all details on E-Registration Form, double check the details then print.
Step 2: Once accomplished registration form is printed, sign the waiver which will be seen at the bottom part of the registration form.
Step 3: Present the signed registration form at the CASHIER and pay for the registration. Registration staff will give the race kit upon payment.
Step 4: Present your singlet stub at the SINGLET RELEASING area to claim your singlet. Note that singlet size is subject for availability. We follow first come, first serve basis.