Yakult has been a fixture when it comes to fitness and nutrition in the Philippines with their good priobiotics taking care of our tummy for Decades. Yakult 10-Miler has also been a pioneer in the running scene with it’s 31st edition happening in October 15, 2023 at the CCP Complex.
31st Yakult 10 MilerFrom Yakult Youtube Page
Running is back on its boom stage and among the event that stayed true to its commitment in fitness and in health was Yakult Philippines. In more than 3 decades, Yakult has been hosting the Yakult 10 Miler and its 31st edition is happening on October 15, 2023 at CCP Complex. The run is open for runners of all ages with newbie friendly 3-Kilometers, 5-Kilometers, 10 Kilometers and of course their 10-miler (16-kilometer) distances. You can register via Hyvesports Portal.
By taking part in the Yakult Run, individuals not only engage in physical activity but also join a community that celebrates resilience, community spirit, and personal achievements. So, lace up your shoes, push your limits, and be part of this remarkable journey towards a healthier and more fulfilling life. Register now and embrace the Yakult Run challenge!
- Date: October 15, 2023
- Venue: CCP Complex
- 10 Miler – 4:30 am
- 10 – Kilometer – 4:45 am
- 5 – Kilometer – 5:15 am
- 3 – Kilometer – 5:30 am
- Fees and Inclusion
- 10 Miler – P1,250 (Inclusions Singlet, Race Bib with timing chip, Finisher Medal, Hydration, Yakult, 16K Finisher’s Shirt)*
- 10 – Kilometer – P950 (Inclusions Singlet, Race Bib, Finisher Medal, Hydration, Yakult)*
- 5 – Kilometer – P650 (Inclusions Singlet, Race Bib, Finisher Medal, Hydration, Yakult)**
- 3 – Kilometer – P650 (Inclusions Singlet, Race Bib, Finisher Medal, Hydration, Yakult)**
- * Early Bird discount P200 until July 15, 2023 only
- ** Early Bird discount P100 until July 15, 2023 only
- Registration: Hyvesports
- Website: Yakult Philippines