“ The Outbreak Manila Horde has left humanity’s existence in peril. There are also people who tried to interfere and shape the battle to conform with their own agenda. Humanity strikes back and gets armed with air soft rifles to give them a better chance at survival. Be part of the fight for survival. “
- Outbreak Missions: Filinvest – Part 1
- Outbreak Missions: Filinvest – Part 2
- Adarna Initiatives: Directors Cut
- The Outbreak Missions Goes to Intramuros
- OMZs Unleashed
Outbreak Manila gave the world the threat of the undead zombies to humanity’s existence. Outbreak Mission showed the world who the people pulling the strings in the Outbreak Manila Universe and they had different agendas prevailing at each mission. Outbreak Assault arms the human with air soft riffles to counter the Outbreak Manila Zombies. Will humanity’s last stand matter or will the inevitable zombie apocalypse run its course?
The rules have changed and the setting got even creepier but the question remains, Will you remain standing once you get past an even hungrier horde of zombies eager to feast on the humans. There’s a lot more questions still to be resolved and even if it were the craziest thing to do, you’d want to go head to head with the Outbreak yet again. You are now armed with an airsoft guns. The guns won’t be loaded but the effect would feel and recoil like the real thing. You will also be lent a variety of Assault Rifles, Sub-Machine Guns and Handguns. Add the adrenaline of fighting the incoming horde and you’ll be drawn into the realism of this simulation. The life flags are gone but if you get zombified by direct interaction with the zombies.
This is not the safest place to be as your life would eternally be in peril as long as there’s the Outbreak Manila Zombie grunting for brains they would forever be craving for. It’s time to strike back and maybe this is your one shot to end the Outbreak. Be careful as the zombies are also looking to grow their horde aside from feasting on brains.
Outbreak Assault, a Zombie Survival Simulation, is the first of its kind in the country. Survivors will get geared up and be sent on a mission up a 6-storey abandoned building to go head to head with the massive horde. Shoot and dodge zombie after zombie in your chosen group of 10. Do you and your friends have what it takes to survive the onslaught of Outbreak Assault? Book now for this one-weekend only Zombie Survival Simulation.
Outbreak Assault – Hardcore Mode
- Go through a zombie infested abandoned building… at night
- Booking hardcore mode (6pm onwards) is not for the faint of heart. You may experience things out of the ordinary, if you know what they mean.
- If at any point you feel that you have had enough, just give the safe word, “I want my Mommy” to your guide and they will send an evacuation team to come get you and bring you to safety.
- By doing so, you end your Outbreak Assault experience unfinished but cannot refund your registration fee. There is no shame in calling it quits, but do try your best to conquer your fears.
- Bring Your Own Flashlight
- The assault will happen in an abandoned building where electricity hasn’t been present since the first Outbreak has started. So expect the place to be very dark and creepy.
- There will be flood lights to make sure it’s not pitch dark… But you are still required to bring your own flashlight.
- You are the best
- Hardcore mode will be a true test of character. It will be your best zombie dream / nightmare come true.
- Take on hordes of zombies, find clues and solve puzzles to uncover the truth about the Outbreak… while conquering the fear of darkness.
Date and Venue:
- October 18, 2014, Outbreak Assault will be in 49 Tomas Morato Avenue, Quezon City. Here is a link to the map.
- P1,500 (P2,000 Hardcore) inclusive of the souvenir dog tags for survivors.
- Registration for the event will start on September 18, 2014 and until limited 150 slots gets filled up.
- Also available for private bookings via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Reservation and payment
- This is the quickest and easiest way to guarantee your preferred timeslot for you and your friends.
- Simply go to this link and follow the easy instructions
- Note that there is a P50 additional fee per person for this payment method.
- Bank Deposit
- Still a bit wary of online transactions? That’s ok. You can do it the old fashioned bank deposit way. Send an email at email@example.com with the email SUBJECT: OUTBREAK ASSAULT RESERVATION.
- Please note that since accommodating your email may take some time, please indicate 3-5 preferred options of your preferred TIMESLOT, and HOW MANY you are in the group
- Expect them to get back to you within 24 hours for your room reservation confirmation and bank deposit details. They will need a scanned copy of the bank deposit within 24 hours. Failure to do so will cancel your reservation.
- Private of Corporate Bookings
- Want to join but not available on October 18? They can explore doing PRIVATE BOOKINGS or THE ULTIMATE BIRTHDAY/BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE PARTY for you and your friends. Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org