“When it comes to the world of triathlon, the entry barrier has always been the cost of the bike. #SportsKoAyosDito creates a marketplace for pre-loved bikesto ease your entry into triathlon. To start up #SportsKoAyosDito, Coach Miguel Lopez and Drew Arellano will serve as mentors to promising athletes who would be doing their first triathlon event starting with getting their affordable road bikes via this campaign.”
Triathlon has been so popular lately with more events happening monthly. There are those eager to enter the world of triathlon but remain outside looking inside instead. The reason, the cost of road bikes also comes with a premium. SportsKoAyosDito tries to lower that entry barrier by having pre-loved road bikes available for sale at the AyosDito platform. According to Coach Miguel Lopez and Celebrity Triathlete Drew Arellano, there’s a really a lot of quality pre-loved bikes out there and SportsKoAyosDito gives you more alternatives when it comes to road bikes. Most triathletes starts with a simple bike and then upgrade as their earn their stripes in triathlon. AyosDito can also be an excellent site for those who want to sell their bikes to upgrade or those who are looking for the bike that will take them to the next level. AyosDito has just made your triathlon bucket list an easier goal to tick off by having a platform for bike sales and exchanges.
AyosDito has launched a campaign called “#SportsKoAyosDito” to help beginners pursue and level-up their passion for sports, and at the same time, promote hassle-free, safe online selling and buying.
Partnering with celebrity triathlete Drew Arellano and triathlon coach Miguel Lopez, AyosDito helped selected triathlon beginners—Jeff Calayag and Maridol Yabut—to gear up and train for their first triathlon competition. With “#SportsKoAyosDito”, the biking community was able to sell their pre-loved road bikes for the triathlon beginners. Drew and Miguel were largely involved in the campaign. They both searched for the bikes on AyosDito, and met the sellers to transact with them – just like what happens with sellers and buyers in real life – to demonstrate that online selling and buying, especially with AyosDito, is hassle-free and safe.
Brand influencer and triathlete Drew Arellano shared, “I realized that with platforms like AyosDito, various items especially for sports, are available so it is now easier and more cost-efficient to start a passion like triathlon. Meeting sellers is an exciting experience as it puts the human element in online selling and buying. My own user experience in meeting the sellers and buying the bike was safe and fun as AyosDito has a dedicated reviewer who ensures ads and sellers quality.”
Triathlon coach and athlete Miguel Lopez said, “Sports enthusiasts will be surprised that they can rely on platforms like AyosDito because they can find what they need for a particular sport. For instance, I found a fit bike for my trainee Maridol Yabut who needs a 48 – 50 cm road bike and this bike, despite being a pre-loved one, is competition-ready. Knowing the strict ads approval of AyosDito, my expectation was met when I saw that the bike was original and the seller was reliable.”
Drew Arellano and Coach Miguel Lopez have been in the triathlon world ever since the early 2000s and they are excellent mentors having been through so many races and training mileage. They are passionate in the sports and dedicated to their trainings. Jeff Calayag and Maridol Yabut both came from an excellent running background and would make great triathletes like Coach Miguel and Drew. They have a wealth of information to share but for now I’d want to share a quote from Coach Miguel on training.
Ang training parang panliligaw. Pag di ka consistent, baka maunahan ka. (Training is like courting a lady, if you’re not consistent, someone might go ahead of you.)
Believing in the potential of customer-to-customer e-commerce sites to promote and grow passions like sports, AyosDito Philippines Marketing Manager Rebecca Ricalde said, “At AyosDito, we are committed to helping Filipinos pursue their passions like sports by creating a hassle-free, safe, and trustworthy environment where experts and beginners can connect and transact with peace of mind. With AyosDito, we believe we can grow and sustain communities like sports. For this campaign, we are highlighting triathlon but the message applies for all sports and hobbies such as surfing, mountaineering, boxing and many more.”
To make sure every buyer or seller can enjoy the most Ayos experience, the company strictly implements the following rules:
- Duplicate ads are not allowed. Nobody likes spam. On AyosDito.ph, buyers find items they’d like easily.
- “General Patronage” items only. AyosDito.ph stays up-to-date on the prohibited items for sale based on Philippine laws. Likewise, there are no ads promoting tobacco, alcohol products, and more. For a full list: http://www.ayosdito.ph/about/index.htm?ca=5_s&page=prohibited
- Honesty is our policy. One major concern when buying online is scam. To prevent this, ads are scrutinized based on their photos, description, and item price compared to current mall prices. Usually, if an ad is too good to be true, then it probably isn’t!
- Clear photos are required. Part of ad quality control is focused on reviewing ad photos. Ads published need to be clear. Photos that are blurry, dark, with too much text, and even those with watermarks are rejected as a way to prevent scam ads.
- Actual photos (of cars) are required. Everyday, over 72,000 buyers are looking to buy cars on AyosDito.ph! To make sure these interested buyers get the best experience, specifically prohibited are stock, internet, and magazine or catalogue photos for car ads. Actual car photos are required to inform every buyer on their decision.