Basketball is hands down the most popular sports in the country from the grass roots with the usual 3 on 3 on the street to battling for university pride and eventually to the professionals with the Philippine Basketball Association and the National Basketball Association. adidas has been in the forefront of the basketball needs of the basketball crazy Philippines with its basketball shoe and apparel line. One of their endorsers, Derrick Rose who happens to be the youngest MVP in the NBA, is visiting in local shores and through the efforts of adidas, you can be a part of this event.
Derrick Rose returns to Manila for the adidas D Rose Tour
Derrick Rose will be participating in various activities in Manila as the last stop of his world tour. He arrives in the afternoon of September 14 and will make his way to the Marriott Hotel. On the 15th, he will make an appearance at the Smart Araneta Coliseum for the adidas 3on3 Basketball Grand Finals, which is between the top high school teams in Southeast Asia. His last day, September 16, will start with a press conference in the morning, and will end with a video game tournament in the SM Mall of Asia Atrium, where he will play against the winner of the contest.
adidas Philippines is giving away 4,000 FREE tickets (two free tickets maximum per person) to fans who wish to see D Rose at the adidas D Rose Tour 3on3 grand finals, which will be held at the Smart Araneta Coliseum on September 15, 2013. Reservation of tickets can be done online through Ticketnet starting 1 pm on September 7, 2013. Tickets can be claimed at the Smart Araneta Ticketing Booth starting September 8. The full details of how to avail of tickets are stated below.
ONLINE TICKET DISTRIBUTION MECHANICS
- adidas will be giving out tickets to the adidas D Rose Tour 3on3 Grand Finals for FREE (two tickets maximum per person) on September 7, 2013 at 1:00pm to 6:00pm (or until supplies last)
- In order to reserve your tickets to the event, follow the following steps: (a) visit the Ticketnet website: www.ticketnet.com.ph. (b) Fill up the online form: First Name (as seen on your valid ID), Middle Name (as seen on your valid ID), Last Name (as seen on your valid ID), Mobile Number and a E-mail Address, (c) click submit.
- Upon clicking the submit button, please check your email for the confirmation of your two (2) reserved tickets.
- Each person may only reserve online ONCE and each reservation is for a total of two (2) tickets. Only 4,000 ticketswill be distributed through the online ticket reservation system. This is broken down into:
- 1500 tickets for the Upper Box B section.
- 2500 tickets for the General Admission section.
- Claiming of the reserved tickets will be on the following dates and time:
- September 8, 2013 (from 1:00pm to 7:00pm)
- September 9 and 10, 2013 (from 10:00am to 7:00pm) and
- September 11, 2013 (from 10:00am to 5:00pm)
- Tickets must be claimed at the Ticketnet Box Office (Yellow Gate of the Smart Araneta Coliseum). Please present a copy or print out of your reservation’s confirmation letter (sent to your email) and a valid government-issued ID (no photocopy of ID will be allowed)
- Philippine Passport or Foreign Passport
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS)
- Social Security System (SSS) Card
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)/Immigrant
- Certification of Registration.
Please click here to reserve your tickets to the adidas D Rose Tour 3on3 Grand Finals at www.ticketnet.com.ph
The adidas D Rose Tour is supported by the official hotel partner, Marriott Hotel and the official hydration partner, Powerade.