Color Manila gave us a really colorful start of the year. They started coloring the regions with their color powders and the party ambiance. They are back again giving us the usual visual delight that comes with a twist in form of challenges. Watson #ColorManila Challenge #SunWarrior brings in the colorful fun in the summer heat at SM Mall of Asia on April 19, 2015 with 3K, 5K and 10K Challenge Categories. Register Now!
I’ll never get tired of color manila runs because it’s really visually enticing seeing the rainbow effect at the color stations and at the color festivals. It’s bring in the party mood with their DJs and entertainment. It gives you a solid workout with more options on the distance. It gets even more exciting with the added twist and obstacles that’s not only gonna add challenge into the event but a lot more feel of the Color Manila Experience. Go through colored tires, crawl on color powders and roll all you can and want. That’s definitely gonna give you all the colors you want while going through the distance. That’s definitely fun in the sun, the Color Manila Way.
This is gonna be great for the whole family of all ages as well as an excellent bonding adventure among friends, classmates and office mates. Register now and be a #SunWarrior that’s gonna conquer the challenges and have the time of their life playing with color powders on April 19. It’s more fun in the Philippines during summer and it just got a lot more colorful with Watsons Color Manila Challenge.
Date and Venue:
- April 19, 2015, SM Mall of Asia
Distance and Fees
- 3K, 5K and 10K Challenge
- Flat Rate of P850
- Inclusive of Color Manila tank top, race bib, a Limited edition Sunglasses
- Finisher Items: Color Manila Dog Tag and Color Packet
- 3K, 5K and 10K Challenge
- Online at Color Manila Run Site
- Via Credit Card
- Via SM Tickets via (www.smtickets.com)
- Via Prepaid Card, available at:
- Watsons Mall of Asia (Feb 19 – March 4 only)
- Watsons SM Aura (Feb 19 – March 4 only)
- Watsons Megamall (Feb 19 – March 4 only)
- Runnr Trinoma (March 1 onwards)
- Runnr Alabang Town Center (March 1 – onwards)
- Runnr Bonifacio High Street (March 1 – onwards)
- Tobys Glorietta (March 1 – onwards)
- Tobys SM Megamall (March 1 – onwards)
- Tobys SM Mall of Asia (March 1 – onwards)
- Tobys SM North Edsa (March 1 – onwards)
- Sizes are available are on a first come first serve basis during registration. Reserved sizes cannot be altered during claiming. Size chart is provided for reference.
- Registration is open until April 05, 2015 or until supplies last. Organizer reserves the right to close registration once slots have already been filled up.
- For delivery requests, you may email us at email@example.com We charge delivery fee. Race kit claiming is for free.