“With our collective efforts, we can create a positive change needed by a community reeling from the effects of the strongest typhoon to hit the country in recent history. The Proceeds of St. Luke’s Run for Wellness will be used to help rebuild lives of Typhoon Yolanda. “
Heroes are born in times of distress and it’s really touching how everybody is finding ways and means to help the survivors. It would take a lot of time and effort as society and the lives are rebuilt and the good part is there are still programs in place that aims to help the people restart their lives after catastrophes like this. One of the is via St. Luke’s Run for Wellness and all the proceeds of the run goes to relief and rehabilitation of areas stricken by the recent calamity. Running can really grow on us and lead us to a healthy lifestyle but running for a cause does not also boost our physical wellness but it also gives our total being a tiny pat in the back saying, hey you did a great job.
So calling all newbie, experienced or non-runners of all ages, this is a race for you with an added fun twist like a Water Gun Station, where runners get sprayed by marshals with water over a 100 meters area, a Color Me Blue Station, where runners get to be splattered with blue color powders and an Air Blower Station, where runners will be dried off and blown away as they try to reach the finish line. The race is happening in 3 distances, 3K, 5K and 10K category and the fun and satisfaction does not end in the finish line as there’s a giant slide, creative photo booth and a balloon wall for the participants to enjoy.
Run for Wellness is St. Luke’s way of promoting community spirit, disease prevention and overall well-being for the general public. It’s time to lace in the running shoes, grab some friends and family and bring in the fun-loving spirit with you and head over the event website (click here) to register. The event is happening in Bonifacio Global City on December 7, 2013.
St. Luke’s Run for Wellness Race Kit Giveaway
We’re giving away 2 race kits (Prepaid Card) for St. Luke’s Run for Wellness on December 7, 2013. Please follow mechanics below.
1) Like Francramon.com as winners will be announced there.
2) Share this post on your Facebook Wall using the FB Share Button below (Make sure you set it in public mode) and invite your friends to join. Add Hashtag #RunForWellness
3) Contest is open until November 25, 2013, 11:59 PM and winners will be announced on November 26, 2013.
3) In times like this, we need clear and concise answers (20 words or less). Top 2 best answers get the race kit.
“In your own little way, how can you help the victims of Typhoon Yolanda?”
4) Post your answers in the comment box below.
- Date and Venue:
- December 7, 2013, Bonifacio Global City
- Distance and Fees
- 3K, 5K and 10K
- Flat Rate of P750
- Inclusive of Race Bib, Race Shirt and Freebies from Sponsors
- 3K, 5K and 10K
- Gun Start:
- 10K – 6:00 am
- 5K – 6:15 am
- 3K -6:20 am
- Race Updates: St. Luke’s Run Website