Soleus Goes Sabor Latino. They are celebrating their passion for dance with Soleus Running Dance Festival 2017. No less than famed International Zumba® Fitness instructor William Flores will lead the post-race dance party. Experience running and dancing combined, which is a first and the biggest celebration in the country on February 4, 2017 at SM Mall of Asia with 5K, 10K and 21K distances to choose from.
Soleus Goes Sabor Latino
Who is William Flores? He is among the growing names in the dance world, being an an experienced dancer include 3 years of ballet, modern dance, jazz, reggaeton, salsa, cumbia, folk dance, merengue and hip hop. He has experiences as a performer at several major dance events including international events in Dubai, USA, Singapore, Mexico, Germany. Spain, Malta, France, Italy, Ireland are some of the countries he has performed in. William Flores is also a proud addition to the Soleus Family. He brings in his energetic personality that made him a top International Zumba® Fitness instructor and a has been great performer for almost 4 years now. Aside from his broad experience William Flores is passion personified, which means he gives 110% on every performance and he cares about his students both outside and inside the Zumba® Fitness center.
Whether dance is your passion or not, this event is right for you. Well, it’s not everyday that you can share the stage in a dance fest with an International Dance Icon in William Flores. It’s 2017 and it’s a great time to learn a new thing or two and with his expertise, you are in very good hands. Of course, it’s a party atmosphere all event long with the members of Soleus and the running community. There are so many reasons to love this event and seize this opportunity by registering for the race. No other running zumba party can top that.
Be it 5K or 10K, which are shorter and sweeter distance, you’re in for a festive run. With marathon season happening in February and March, the 21K distance would be a great training block on your road to your marathon or ultra marathon. It would come in a more relaxed environment that would make you enjoy the fun in the run. Of course, all the running steps and the dance beat lead to the after party with William Flores and that’s gonna be Legen-wait for it-dary. Register Now.
Date and Venue:
- Date: February 4, 2017 | Saturday
- Venue: SM by the Bay, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
- Distance Categories: 5K | 10K | 21K
- Assembly Time: 3:00 a.m.
- Gun Start:
- 21K – 4:00 a.m
- 10K – 5:00 a.m
- 5K – 5:30 a.m.
- Dance starts at 6:30 a.m
Fees and Inclusions
- 5K – P600.00 | inclusive of Race Bib, Event Singlet and Finisher Medal
- 10K – P750.00 | inclusive of Race Bib, Event Singlet and Finisher Medal
- 21K – P950.00 | inclusive of Race Bib, RF ID, Event Singlet, Finisher Medal and Finisher Shirt
- Online Registration: Log on to www.goorahna.com
- Thru Bank Deposit: (starts December 13, 2016)
- Bank: BANCO DE ORO
- Account Name: Mirjam Ann G. Del Rosario
- Account Number: 003980196644
- ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE: please e-mail the scanned copy of the deposit slip with your name, contact number and shirt size to email@example.com
- On-site Registration: (starts January 3, 2017 at selected L Timestudio stores)
- L TIMESTUDIO SM Mall of Asia | GROUND FLOOR (IN FRONT OF I-MAX)
- L TIMESTUDIO SM Megamall | 3RD FLOOR, MEGA A
- L TIMESTUDIO Market! Market! | 2ND FLOOR
- L TIMESTUDIO SM Southmall | GROUND FLOOR (near SM Dept. Store entrance)
- L TIMESTUDIO SM Marikina | GROUND FLOOR
- L TIMESTUDIO Robinsons Place Ermita | 2ND FLOOR
- Facebook Event Page: Solues Running Dance Festival 2017