A Colorful 2013
Start 2013 on a colorful, fun and a healthy note!!! While a 5 kilometer run can at times feel like an eternity for newbies, adding more color in the run could make it feel like a party. The Live More Run is a run you can enjoy with family, friends and even new acquaintances. Start on with a squeaky clean white shirt and end up as colorful as a rainbow as you get a dose of hypoallergenic color powder in each kilometer of the run. Feel the love with the red color powder or the tranquil feel of blue color powder or the refreshing sight of green color powder, the relaxing feel of the pink powder or the bright effect of the yellow powder. You don’t only get to finish in full color but a concert and a lighted balloon-flying event awaits you. Don’t worry, there are mobile shower stations so you can clean up after the run. It’s also a race for a cause as the proceeds are donated to the MVP Sports Foundation.
So it’s time to bring your family and friends and your carefree spirit to the registration centers and let’s all see each other in Nuvali, Sta Rosa, Laguna in a very colorful run and party. You can go on hyper speed mode or just go on with your fun pace awaiting the next wave of colors to be splattered on you. Let the color, the laughter and the happiness take you to the finish line. This is definitely a way of putting the FUN back into fun run.
The Race Details
- Date and Venue: January 19, 2013, 3 pm – 9 pm, Nuvali Sta. Rosa, Laguna
- Distance: 5K
- Fees: P600 for non-SMART subscribers, P500 for SMART subscribers. Race Kits include Waterproof Race Bib, SMART Live More Run Souvenir Shirt, Shades and Medal. Runners would also be entitled to color packets as part of the powder toss celebrations.
- Attire: Wear white shirt or the SMART Live More Run Souvenir Shirt for a more colorful experience.
- Registration Centers: Chris Sports (SM Megamall, SM North Edsa, Festival Mall, Glorietta, Mall of Asia), Fitness and Athletics and Toby’s (until January 18)
- The Cause: MVP Sports Foundation, which aims to help both the grassroots development and elite programs of National Sports Associations.
The Live More Run is brought to you by Runtertainment who also brought the highly successful Outbreak Manila. They’ve made you scream your hearts out in Outbreak Manila, now they’ll make your new year a colorful one. It’s time for a colorful year and a time to LIVE MORE and make the most out your life.
PRESS RELEASE/UPDATES – Registration to The Live More Run Extended!
January 14, 2013, Manila—The week starts with good news as The Live More Run extends its registration to January 18. From today until Friday, runners can register at select Christ Sports and Toby’s Stores around the Metro.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your pristine white shirts and have it splattered with a tsunami of hypoallergenic colored powder. The Live More Run is a 5-kilometer blast of color that promises to be an explosion of laughter and happiness that every member of the family can enjoy. It all happens this Saturday, January 19 at Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna from 3pm until 9pm.
The Live More run is set to be the most amazing, crazy, colorful, and sensory-overloaded celebration of life. All participants get a medal for completing the run, and then they get an additional prize—a mini-concert by Sponge Cola and Taken by Cars, followed by a LED balloon-flying event. Proceeds of the epic party will be donated to the MVP Foundation.
The Live More Run is brought to us by Smart and organized by Runtertainment Inc., together with their venue partner Nuvali, and media partners Jam 88.3, Mellow 94.7, philstar.com, and wheninmanila.com. For more information, visit www.livemorerun.com or like them on Facebook by typing facebook.com/livemorerun.
Registration is ongoing at Christ Sports Megamall, Mall of Asia, North Edsa (Annex), Festival Mall, Glorietta; Toby’s Shangrila, Mall of Asia, Glorietta; RUNNR Alabang Town Center and Bonifacio High Street; and Brooks North Edsa.
Win a Free Race Kit Promo as 2 The Live More Run Race Kits are Up for Grabs.
Here’s the mechanics:
1) Comment below using the Facebook comment tab below by completing the following statement:
My favorite color is ________ because ___________.
3) Ensure you checked the post to Facebook before sending your entry.
4) The post should now appear on your Timeline in Facebook. From there you can have your friends like or comment on your entry. All likes and comments will automatically be transmitted here. Please check for updates on this site.
5) 1 winner will be the one with most likes and the other one will be the one with the most comments (multiple comment by one person will be counted as 1 comment only) by 12 midnight of January 13, 2013, Sunday. In case the one with the most likes and comments is one person, the person will get the race kit for the most comments and the second one with the most likes will take the 2nd race kit.
6) Contest is open for Philippines only as the run would be held here on January 19, 2013 at Nuvali Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
Congratulations to the winners:
Edilyn Eimee Cajucom (Most Likes)
Arlyn Klein (Most Comments)
Contest is closed but registration has been extended to January 18, 2012!