“Sante Domination gave us a run along the coast of Cavitex in 2013 and come 2015, it gets even bigger and better. Four events which starts with a Duathlon (4 Km Run, 40 Km Bike and 4 Km Run), followed by a 40 Km Criterium and a 20 Km Time Trial and ends with a run (5 miles and 10 miles). It’s all happening on February 15, 2015 at Clark International Speedway. As Field Marshall Ferdinand Foch said, the most powerful force on earth is the human soul on fire. Sante Barley wants to add fuel to that fire and challenges you to “Dare, Overcome and Dominate!”
Sante Barley came up with a run in 2013 with an overwhelming 6,500 participants which far exceeded their target of 4,000 participants. Sante Barley has an advocacy of providing a holistic approach to premiere wellness through proper nutrition & supplementation, work-life balance, physical and mental activity. With the changing times, the computer era and a fast-paced lifestyle, our priorities seem to be other aspects in our life that we least look after which is our own health. This is why Sante Barley, would want to help individuals go beyond and conquer their limits. Sante has been active in the multisports events with their team active in runs, bikes, swims, duathlons and triathlons. Their team has achieved numerous championships in various sports event and they also conduct trainings and clinics. More importantly, Sante Barley has established itself as an excellent workout supplement that increases energy and makes recovery faster.
Like their increasing commitment to the health, fitness and the multisports world, Sante Domination gets even bigger with not just the run event. They are also coming up with a duathlon having a 4 kilometers run , 40 kilometers bike and 4 kilometers run. They would also be holding a 40 kilometers bike criterium and a 20 kilometers time trial. The run will have a five miles and a 10 miles distance. What makes it even more enticing is that everything is gonna be held inside the Clark International Speedway. That’s a 4 kilometer loop of smooth, uninterrupted roads with throngs of audience watching you do your stuff. That’s just such a perfect place to run.
Then let’s talk about the date, February 15, 2015. That’s the same weekend as the hot air balloon festival so this would really be a great weekend to be in Clark. It would be perfect to enjoy the Hot Air Balloon Festival and Clark’s other attraction before the race. On race day, it’s gonna be a full day with all events happening in one day starting with the Duathlon, then the criterium, the time trial and with the runs starting at about 3 pm and ending around the same time as sunset. In other words, this would be really a great day to dominate. Registration begins on December 1, 2014.
Date and Venue:
- February 15, 2015, Clark International Speedway
- Pure Barley Duathlon (4km Run, 40km bike and 4km run)
- Whey Barley Criterium (40Km Bike)
- Barley Pure Time Triat (20Km)
- Barley Max Run
- 5 miles (8 kilometers)
- 10 miles (16 kilometers)
Race Categories and Registration Fees:
- Pure Barley Duathlon: Php 2,000 (Includes Sante Domination Event Shirt, Timing Chip, Finisher’s Medal, Post-race meal)
- Whey Barley Criterium: Php 1,500 (Includes Sante Domination Event Shirt, Timing Chip, Post-Race meal)
- Barley Pure Time Trial: Php 1,500 (Includes Sante Domination Event Shirt, Timing Chip, Post-Race meal)
- Barley Max Run (Includes Sante Domination Event Shirt, Race bib, Timing chip, Finisher’s Medalfor finishers)
- 5 miles (8 kilometers) – P700
- 10 miles (16 kilometers) – P800
Registration Details (December 1 onwards)
- Online Registration
- Website: santedomination.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- For online registration, there is a delivery charge of Php200 (anywhere in the Philippines).
- Shipment/Pick-Up of Race Kit
- Duathlon – Feb 14, Onsite at Clark International Speedway
- Criterium and Time Trial – Feb 14 or Feb 15 (morning), Onsite at Clark International Speedway
- Run – shipment starts on January 8, 2015.
In-Store Registration (exclusive for Run event only)
- Sante Barley Headquarters – G/F Eton Cyberpod, Ortigas Avenue cor. EDSA, Quezon City (across Robinson’s Galleria)
- Race kit disbursement:
- Pick-up of Race kit – will be at Sante Barley Headquarters from February 1 to 7,2015 only.
- Delivery of Race kit – a delivery will be charged for runners who opt to have their race kits shipped which starts on January 8, 2015
- Online Registration