“You’ve run faster (Citivs), You’ve aimed higher (Altius) and NOW, it’s time to finish Stronger (Fortius). Run United Philippine Marathon is the best way to cap your trilogy with a full or half marathon distance in your journey to be a stronger runner. There will also be 10K distance for those who choose the shorter but faster route and a 500 meter dash for kids. It’s all happening on October 5, 2014 at the SM Mall of Asia. Register Now!!! #RunUnited #PhilippineMarathon #ULActiveHealth
Run United Philippine Marathon
Run United in 2014 adopted a Citus, Altius, Fortius theme with Run United being the faster race with a shorter distances and Run United 2 encouraging runners to go for higher goals and upgrade to the longer race distances. Run United Philippine Marathon is about the stronger finish whether it’s conquering your first or your nth marathon or chasing better times at the half marathon or 10K distance. All roads lead to the SM Mall of Asia for a fitting climax at this year’s Run United Series on October 5, 2014. This course is gonna be an excellent for a marathon and a half marathon and Unilab and Runrio is also known to create the perfect environment for that strong finish.
The singlet comes with the sweat triggered technology of the word Fortius, which mean stronger. Run United 1 and 2 has built you stronger for the Run United Philippine Marathon and marathoners and half marathoners comes with a finisher shirt with a badge of a runner finishing strong. This is a fitting testament for your Run United Journey. Every runner gets a visor and an Active Health Ventilation Bag. Do register early as the slots would be gone fast. It would also give yourself time to have a proper build for you to enjoy the race. Everybody can have a strong race but you do need time to build up for the race.
The race would bring you along the grounds of SM Mall of Asia, Roxas Boulevard and Cavitex (for 42K Runners only), which is a personal record friendly course and also comes with the view of Manila Bay in the morning. Slots would be limited for runners to allow enough leg room for runners to enjoy the race. Please also take note that the 42K distance would have a cutoff of 7 hours.
Register Early and Finish Strong!!!
Date and Venue:
- October 5, 2014, SM Mall of Asia
Distance and Fees
Singlet Size Chart
Finisher Shirts (21K and 42K only)
Registration Schedule (Race Expo and In Store Registration is subject to availability of slots.)
Assembly and Gun Start
Online at www.runrio.com
- Via Credit Card
- Via Prepaid Card, available at
- RUNNR Store BGC, B1 Bonifacio High St. The Fort, Taguig City
- Toby’s Galleria, 3F Robinson’s Galleria, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Toby’s SM North, SM North – The Block G/F, North Ave. cor. EDSA Quezon City
- Toby’s SM MOA, SM Mall of Asia, G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd, Manila
Race Expo Details
- In-venue registration to be held at The Portal, Greenfield District, Mayflower St. Mandaluyong City from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM August 15 to 17 only.
- Directions Going to The Portal, Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City
- FROM THE NORTH
- By Bus and MRT
- From EDSA, ride a southbound Baclaran or Ayala bus with secondary sign that reads “Crossing Ibabaw” or take an MRT and go down at Shaw Blvd Station, then, cross EDSA (Shangri-la side) and take a 5 minute walk to Mayflower St. (Landmark: Soho Central Condo) going to Portal which is located beside the Greenfield District Park.
- By Private Car
- Option 1: From EDSA, drive straight to Shaw Blvd intersection and then turn right at StarMall. Take the first U-turn slot, cross the intersection and turn right at Mayflower Street. The Portal is at the right side before the intersection.
- Option 2: From C5, turn right at Julia Vargas Street past Tiendesitas, turn left when reached the San Miguel Ave. intersection, then right at United Street. The Portal is located at United St cor. Mayflower St.
- FROM THE SOUTH
- By Bus and MRT
- From EDSA, ride a northbound Fairview or Monumento bus with secondary sign that reads “Crossing Ibabaw” or take an MRT and go down at Shaw Blvd and take a 5 minute walk to Mayflower St. (Landmark: Soho Central Condo) going to Portal which is located across Pavilion Mall or beside the Greenfield District Park.
- By Private Car
- Option 1: From EDSA, before Shaw Blvd, keep right and turn right at Teleperformance or United Street. The Portal is located at the left side after the Pavilion Mall.
- Option 2: From C5, past the elevated U-Turn, keep right and do not take the overpass. Take the first U-Turn slot and then turn right after Universal Rubina. Drive straight thru Shaw Blvd, turn left at Pioneer Street, in between Caltex and Tropical Hut, and then right at United Street. The Portal is located at United St. cor. Mayflower St.