McKinley West has transformed into a really nice running playground especially with its rolling terrain. Come May 21, 2017, you get to run here for the cause of the Smokey Mountain Community Field of Dreams and the Indegenous People. Join Run for the Mountains which has 3 categories, 3K, 5K and 10K. #RunWithAPurpose #RunForTheMountains #JCIManila #IAmJCIManila #AimHigher2017
Run for the Mountains
Run for the Mountains will allow you to enjoy the rolling terrain and clean surroundings of McKinley West as you navigate your way on either the 3K, 5K and 10K distance. On May 21, run with your family and chill on a barbeque cookout setting with inflatable parks. See the Mangyans, Igorots and Aetas athletes strut their skills in a ninja warrior type of atmosphere. Run with Smokey Mountain football players-scholars. Every step you take supports their community towards a better future. Proceeds will go to the improvement of the Smokey Mountain Community Field of Dreams and the Indegenous People. Last year, JCI Manila’s beneficiary for their charity run event was the L.I.F.E. Foundation to pay for the treatment of children with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Date and Venue:
- Date: May 21, 2017
- Venue: McKinley West, Bonifacio Global City
Fees and Inclusions
- P3K – P500
- 5K – P600
- 10K – P750
- inclusive of singlet, race bib, loot bag, and entry to post-race raffle.
- Each loot bag will contain a Mega Fiber cookie bar, Jamba Juice free upsize voucher, Gu gels, and Pringles.
- Online via Goorahna
- You may pay through BDO, BPI, Security Bank, MetroBank, DragonPay, or credit card (via Paypal).
- Race kits will be shipped to your listed address.
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/runforthemountains/