If you love to Bike and you love to help then ROX Bike for a cause is something up your alley. As this is Pedal with purpose. This charity cycling event is for the benefit of kids from Concepcion Integrated School in San Simon, Pampanga. Ride 30 kilometers or 50 kilometers on August 16, 2015 that starts at R.O.X. Marquee Mall in Pampanga at 5:30 am.
R. O. X.
ROX Philippines have been in the forefront of promoting the outdoor lifestyle from scenic treks, extreme adventures and bike ride for a cause. ROX gives you a lot of alternative ways in enjoying the outdoor. Cycling is on top of the Calendar for ROX now since they’ll be having a bike sale on July 15 to August 16, 2015 and culminate with a bike out and bike for a cause on August 16, 2015. Cyclist gets to enjoy a 30K and 50K loop in Pampanga as well as be able to pedal with a purpose.
The proceeds of this event shall go towards the donation of bike racks to Concepcion Integrated School in San Simon Pampanga. With the aid of Bikes for the Philippines, R.O.X. also welcomes donations of old but usable bike accessories which you may deposit in boxes available in R.O.X. Bonifacio High Street & Marquee Mall. The following donations are welcome:
- Bike Helmets
- Blinkers and Batteries
- Tire Pumps
- Bike bells
It’s open to all kinds of bikes and all types of cyclist so it’s time to head over to R.O.X. and let’s Pedal for a Purpose.
Date and Venue
- August 16, 2015, ROX Marquee Mall Parking Area
Distances and Inclusions
- 30K -P500
- 50K – P600
- All registration fees include an R.O.X. Bike Fair Tshirt, bib number, snacks and a raffle entry for a chance to win a folding bike from DAHON and FELT bicycles plus premium R.O.X. items.
- Registration runs until August 13 at R.O.X. Bonifacio High Street and August 14 at R.O.X. Marquee Mall.
Special Awards and Prizes
- Most unique-looking bike – TIMBUK2 Bag
- Most number of riders in group. – P10,000 worth of R.O.X. Gift Certificates
- Facebook Event Site: ROX Facebook Page