“Unilab have been in the forefront of the active and fitness lifestyle and their Run United Series have brought thousands of runners from the start to finish line and eventually to a lifestyle of running.”
Run United Trilogy
Run United Trilogy has been among the most anticipated runs in the running community because it creates a perfect running environment that can take care of newbies into their first run or their new distance or it can also be a stage where experienced runners try to get a new personal records or go for the higher distances with a 32K and a full marathon distance included in the latter part of the stage. It’s also one of the most festive ones with thousands of runners treated to a lot of post run activities at the Unilab Active Health Village. Run United also brings in a lot of high quality singlets, finisher shirts and other running items.
Citius, Altius, Fortius
Run United is set to challenge you to go Faster (Citius), Higher (Altius) and Stronger (Fortius) in the 3 Run United Events for 2014. Run United 1 would be themed Citius wherein each runner tries to shave of time from their Personal Records. The Singlets features a print of Citius at the back of the Singlet which becomes more prominent after sweating it out in a run. The finisher shirt has a badge with a runner surpassing previous finish times. Run United 2 sets you to go higher with runners encouraged to move up to the next distance (e.g 5K-10K, 10K-21K, 21K-32K). The singlet would have the sweat triggered effect of the Altius print while the finisher shirt has a badge of a runner overcoming the higher distances. The Philippine Marathon wants you to go stronger with the Fortius print appearing at the singlet and the finisher shirt having a badge of a runner finishing strong. Run United 2014 is set to let you be faster, higher and stronger and it would give you a singlet and a finisher shirt (21Km, 32Km and 42 Km) as an added collection to your armory of race singlets and finisher shirts from your race conquests.
Run United 1
Let’s start the Run United Trilogy with Run United 1 happening on March 16, 2014 happening at SM Mall of Asia offering 500m, 5k, 10k, and 21k categories. So it’s time to start building up whether this would be your first run event or you’ve been a frequent runner at Run United series. 2014 is the best time to conquer new goals. Go longer. Go faster and Go Conquer your limits. Run United can create that perfect race environment for you to go at full strength and have a great race and has the festive environment for a really fun and enjoyable run. Register Now!
- Date and Venue:
- March 16, 2014, Sunday, SM Mall of Asia
- Distance and Fees
- 21K Finisher Shirt and Medal
- Gun Start / Assembly
- 21K – 3:00 am / 4:00 am
- 10K – 4:30 am / 5:30 am
- 5K – 4:30 am – 5:45 am
- 500 meters – 6:00 am to 7:00 am
- Online at www.runrio.com
- Via Credit Card
- Via Prepaid Card, available at
- Riovana (BGC, Katipunan)
- Toby’s (SM North Edsa, SM Mall of Asia)
- Online at www.runrio.com
- Kit Claiming
- For online registrants: singlet will be provided during the race kit collection, sizes option will be available online on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For in-store registrants: singlet will be given upon registration, sizes will be on a first-come, first- served basis. Singlet and finishers shirt sizes will be available for fitting.
- Runners who buy prepaid cards at our stores will receive their singlet upon purchase. Runners must collect the rest of their race kit (race bib and Active Health items) at Race Kit Claiming on the following dates.
- March 13- 14 Music Hall at the Mall of Asia, 10am – 10pm
- March 15, Active Health Village, Block 16 Mall of Asia, 10am – 6pm
- Race Updates: Runrio.com
- Race Maps