Pinoy Fitness Sub1 10K Challenge is a test of speed by chasing the 1 hour clock for the 10K distance. It’s back on March 26, 2017 at the SM Mall of Asia. Ge ready to done in 60 Minutes and take part in the challenge. Registration is Ongoing.
Pinoy Fitness Sub1 10K Challenge
Sub 1 for a 10K distance can really be a challenge for a normal runner like me. Not everybody can easily beat the 60-minute clock for the 10K distance but it’s something you can prepare for. When I started running almost 7 years ago, a sub 1 10K was my first goal. Let me say, the preparation was intense. 3 times a week run with a mix of speed sets, core and run work outs, hills and long runs on weekends. I tried to speed up my cadence. I tried to lengthen my stride. I strengthened my core. I built my endurance for those tick-tock moments just to beat the 1 hour clock. I did beat the time after months of trying by a slim margin of 6 seconds. Talk about making each second count.
Pinoy Fitness Sub 1 10K Challenge started 5 years ago to immortalize that badge of being able to finish 10K in less than an hour. It’s a do-able goal for normal runners and it’s a beat-your-PR challenge for faster and more athletic runners. Do you have what it takes to finish 10K in 60 seconds? Yes, you do. Register Now and start preparing for one of the more intense moments of your running career. All the speedsters are headed to SM Mall of Asia on March 26, 2017 to get to take the Sub1 10K Challenge.
Here’s also another round of good news as there will be an exclusive Planet Sports Inc. SALE to all participants (bib holders) on February 15 to 19! 20% OFF on New Balance, K-Swiss, Arena, Adidas, Nike and Asics products!
Date and Venue:
- Date: March 26, 2017
- Venue: SM Mall of Asia
Fees and Inclusions:
- Planet Sports SUB1 Wave 1 – P950
- GNC SUB1 Wave 2 – P950
- Walker Fun Wave – P850
- Inclusive of Race Bib, RFID Tag, Race Shirt, Finisher Shirt, Drawstring Bag by Walker
- Finisher Medal for Planet Sports and GNC SUB1 Wave Qualifiers
- Optional Add-On for Online Registrants (P250)
- Online Registration: (Until February 28, 2017) via Goorahna
- In-Store Registration: (February 10 to March 19)
- Planet Sports Glorietta 3
- Planet Sports UP Town Center
- GNC Store – SM Mall of Asia
- GNC Store – Trinoma Mall Level 2
- GNC Store – SM Megamall
- GNC Store – Alabang Town Center
- New Balance Store in Bonifacio High Street