Running is more fun when done in a group. Pinoy Fitness Kasama Run celebrates the friendship, the bond and the brotherhood developed in running in a feel-good run that’s gonna bring all the fun and memories into the run. Whether you’re running 3K, 5K, 10K, 16K or even join the special sub 1 10K, everybody will be a part of a bigger “Samahan” in Pinoy Fitness on August 14, 2016 at the Blue Bay Walk in Pasay City.
My first ever run was 6 years ago. It was a 3K run, which was upon an invite of a friend since their logistics company was partnering with the run. I took that invite and it changed my life. From struggling crossing the 3K distance to a lifestyle of running. That journey won’t be possible without the people you meet running. I had team mates and team sessions that pushed me to the next level. I had mentors to make me better. I had friends who shared in my passion. I had met a lot of people through running and each one of them made me realize that this is a lifestyle I choose to take.
Pinoy Fitness has been there for you too for the last 7 years. They’ve been encouraging people to take fitness as a lifestyle. PF Kasama Run is a 7th Anniversary Celebration for Pinoy Fitness. It’s also a celebration for love of running and appreciating people who was part of our journey. The run is happening on August 14, 2016 at the Blue Bay Walk in Pasay City with 3K, 5K, 10K, 16K and a special category for those who still want to chase the sub 1 10K finish time.
It’s gonna bring in a very nostalgic and feel-good environment that focuses on the fun and the camaraderie rather than the competitive nature of the race. It’s run as you please with tight no-cut-offs, where you can cherish each step of the run. It’s not only for experienced runners, it’s for newbie runners as well and everybody gets a functional medal (also a bottle opener) in the process.
The fun part with the medal is that there are 6 different prints that become puzzle pieces to form the medal above. The medal would be randomly given across categories so you’ll have to interact to complete the above puzzle. The first groups to complete it would be entitled to some treats. That would also be an excellent ways to find new set of friends in the race. Aside from finding friends or even life partners, it’s also a run for a cause as PF Kasama Run will support MCares, a charity component of MICHAELA that gives assistance to different less fortunate communities around the country. Register now as early birds gets a special PF Kasama Run bag tags.
Date and Venue:
- Date: August 14, 2016
- Venue: Blue Bay Walk, Pasay City
Fees and Inclusions
- 3K – P600 (Inclusive of Race Bib with RFID, Singlet and Medal)
- 6K – P700 (Inclusive of Race Bib with RFID, Singlet and Medal)
- 10K – P800 (Inclusive of Race Bib with RFID, Singlet and Medal)
- Special Sub 1 10K Wave (Inclusive of Race Bib with RFID, Singlet and Kasama Run Medal and runners who finish within 60 minutes get a PG sub1 medal)
- 16K – P900 (Inclusive of Race Bib with RFID, Singlet, Medal and Finisher Shirt)
- Online: Via Goorahna
- Register between May 13 to June 30 to get a personalized race bib and Bag Tag.
- In Store (June 30 to July 31, 12 noon to 8 pm, Thursday to Sunday)
- Runnr (Bonifacio High Street, Alabang Town Center, Trinoma)
- Toby’s (SM MOA, Shangri La, Glorietta 2)
- Website: Pinoyfitness.com