Running is good for the Heart. PHA Heart Run is even better as it comes with 1 year free accident insurance worth P100,000. Participants also gets a chance to win raffle items while they run / walk their chosen distance that comes with a 1K advocacy walk and 5, 10 and 21K Runs on May 13, 2018.
PHA Run 2018
Run for a good cause and also be covered by an Insurance from Allianz. PHA Heart Run offers both a feel good advocacy walk and runs. Allianz PNB Life is giving a one-year free accident life insurance coverage worth Php100,000 to the participants of the Philippine Heart Association (PHA) Heart Run Powered by Allianz happening at the SM By The Bay on May 13, 2018.
Rei Abrazaldo, Brand Communications and Digital Director of Allianz PNB Life, made the announcement at a recent press conference held together with the PHA doctors and officers.
“Allianz is there to provide protection, (so) every participant gets a Php100,000 Free Personal Accident Life Insurance,” Abrazaldo said.
He further announced that the first place winners of the 21K leg of the race will receive an all-expense paid trip to Thailand to represent the country at the Allianz Ayudhya Run in November.
Allianz has supported the PHA and its advocacy in promoting healthy active lifestyle and in emphasizing that prevention is better than cure as more Filipinos suffer from cardiovascular diseases.
“Allianz globally builds partnerships with organizations that share our values, especially our belief in embracing new ideas and technologies that have a positive impact on peoples’ lives,” he explained referring to the partnership with the PHA.
Also present during the event were Dr. Olaf Kliesow, president and chief executive officer Allianz PNB Life; Gae Martinez, chief marketing officer, Allianz PNB Life; Dr. Jorge Sison, PHA president; Dr. Nannette Rey, vice president, PHA; Dr. Ronald Cuyco, board member, PHA; and Dr. Aurelia Leus, board member, PHA.
The PHA Heart Run is also sponsored by Watsons, Omron, Fitbit, Fitbar, and Eaton Mini Suites. Its media partners include the Philippine Daily Inquirer, Business World, Business Mirror, Philippine Graphic Magazine, Pilipino Mirror, Travelife Magazine, The Manila Times, Wheninmanila, and Multisports.ph.
Date and Venue:
- Date: May 13, 2018
- Venue: SM By the Bay Mall of Asia Complex
Fees ad Inclusions
- 1Km Walk for the Heart – P800 (Inclusive of Advocacy Shirt)
- 5Km – P650 (Inclusive of Race bib with RFID Shoetag, Race Shirt and Festival Activities)
- 10Km – P750 (Inclusive of Race bib with RFID Shoetag, Race Shirt and Festival Activities)
- 21Km – P1,200 ((Inclusive of Race bib with RFID Shoetag, Race Shirt, Finisher Medal, Finisher Shirt and Festival Activities)
- Online via Goorhana until May 6, 2018
- Onsite: Chris Sports at SM North Edsa, SM Megamall, Glorietta 3, Uptown Place Mall, SM Mall of Asia until May 6, 2018
- Registration Inquiries (Contact Pep Squad Events at 02 804 2647 for availability of slots and race kits)
- Race Day Onsite Registration starting 3 am before the race.
- Facebook Page: PHA Heart Run