New Balance Run On Manila and Power Run combine to have a race that’s gonna cater to the newbies who’d take the extra effort to run 5 + 1 kilometers or the experienced and elite runners taking the longer 8K, 16K or 25K distance on February 11, 2018 at McKinley West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
New Balance Run On Manila + Power Run 2018
New Balance has brought both Run On Manila and Power Run as their signature races catering to different markets. Run On is a regional race series, which encourages runners to reach their mark of 5 Kilometers and run for an extra kilometer. Now on its second year, the 5K + 1K caters to beginners and metropolitan athletes. Power Run is the annual flagship race of New Balance in the country, which is now on its 15th edition. It targets intermediate and elite runners gunning for a longer distance or beating their personal records in the 8K, 16K and 25K distance.
Both races come together on February 11, 2018 at McKinley West for an even bigger event that would feature the 5K + 1K distance on Run On Manila and the 8K, 16K and 25K distances of Power Run. There will be a fun post race activities and raffle items to celebrate each runner’s personal achievement. The fusion between Run On Manila and Power Run 2018 is a perfect venue to reach your running goal – whether it involves breaking personal records are taking a first shot at the running lifestyle.
It’s also a race for a cause, which will help further in supporting the grassroots triathletes of the Philippine Triathlon Team. Triathlon has come a long way, especially with the recent gold medal hauls of the Philippines in international meets. New Balance hopes to help our grassroots athletes by honing their talents and their performance, thus potentially molding the future Olympians. This effort is in partnership with Toma Carasco, the Secretary General of the TRAP (Triathlon Association of the Philippines).
Date and Venue:
- Date: February 11, 2018
- Venue: McKinley West BGC, Taguig
- Gun Start
- Run On Manila 5+1 – 5:15 am
- Power Run 8K – 5:00 am
- Power Run 16K – 4:30 am
- Power Run 25K – 4 am
Fees and Inclusions
- Run On Manila 5+1 – P600 (Inclusive of NB race tee, race Bib, NB Discount Voucher, Raffle coupon and loot bag)
- Power Run 8K – P900 (Inclusive of NB race tee, race Bib, NB Discount Voucher, Raffle coupon and loot bag)
- Power Run 16K – P1,000 (Inclusive of NB race tee, race Bib, NB Discount Voucher, Raffle coupon and loot bag)
- Power Run 25K – P1,200 (Inclusive of NB race tee, race Bib, NB Discount Voucher, Raffle coupon, loot bag and finisher medal)
- Group Registration Promo
- 10+1 and 20+3
- Online: via https://nbrunon.ph
- In Store