Do you love to bike? It’s time to explore the trails and roads of Filinvest in a 6, 12 and 24 hours course designed to test your biking skills and endurance. Filinvest Endurance Weekend in back on July 7-8, 2018.
Filinvest Endurance Weekend
Can you bike a 5 kilometer loop? How about doing it again and again in 6, 12 and 24 hours? That’s the concept of Filinvest Endurance Weekend, which is happening on July 7-8, 2018. So bike for fitness, bike for fun and bike for as long as you want while you get awed by the mix of cosmopolitan feel of Filinvest and the natural aura of its trails.
Filinvest City Endurance Weekend will once again challenge all elite and amateur MTB racers to test their endurance on July 7–8, 2018. On its sixth year, Endurance Weekend is now one of the toughest endurance races in the metro. Experience a more exciting race course and attempt to beat your personal records on the trails! The race is open for bikers of all ages and experience level. You can even go as a relay team.
Register now, only limited slots are open!
Date and Venue:
- Date: July 7 and July 8, 2018
- Venue: PACIFIC RIM, FILINVEST CITY, ALABANG
- Gun Start:
- 24 hours: July 7, Saturday, 12:00 NN
- 12 hours: July 7, Saturday, 5:00 PM
- 6 hours: July 8, Sunday, 6:00 AM
Fees and Inclusions
- 6 hours – P1,800
- 12 hours – P2,300
- 24 hours – P2,800
- 12 hours – P4,000
- 24 hours – P7,000
- Inclusive of Race bib, Race Jersey and Medals for Finishers
- Online via Goorahna
- In Store:
- Cycling Zone (Shell Pacific Gas Station, Alabang Zapote Road, Muntinlupa)
- Storck Store Manila (The Portal, Greenfield District, United Street, Mandaluyong)
- Paulina’s Bluebay (Bluebay Walk, Macapagal Avenue, Pasay)
- Celeste Cycles (188 Congressional Av, Project 8, QC)
- South Cycles (Greenworld Plaza, President Av, Paranaque)
- Facebook Page: Filinvest City