There’s no better way to start the year than the Color Manila Way. Enjoy a splash of colors in a feel good and laid back Paradise-type of an environment that focuses more on the fun than the run. Let’s all have a colorful new year on January 7, 2018 at SM Mall of Asia for CM Paradise Run Year 6.
Color Manila Run
Ever since Color Manila started 6 years ago, it has always been my first run of the year. Starting my year the colorful way has been a tradition. It’s just amazing to be visually treated by the fun, the festive mood and the color display. It’s a fun way to be healthy and on its 6th year, it now gives you a Paradise themed concept. ColorManila, the country’s most aggressive ‘concept fun-run’ organizer, gears up for its biggest and most colorful event to date – the ColorManila Run Year 6, also known as CM Paradise Run, to be held on January 7, 2018, at the SM Mall of Asia Event Grounds, in Pasay City.
CMR5, which was held January of this year, saw a record-breaking, sold-out event with 12,000 participants joining the race. The event also got international recognition and was a Finalist for Asia Sports Industry Awards in Bangkok, Thailand, for both the Mass Participation category and the Best Integrated Marketing Campaign for a Sports Event category. It also got featured in various news outlets in 13 countries, including Malaysia, India, Turkey and Spain, among others.
This year, they are targeting 15,000 runners who will get to enjoy the ‘Paradise- themed run’ which takes place on the first Sunday of 2018. CM Paradise Run includes four race distances, 3K, 5K, 10K and 21K. The experience will take runners through various color stations with palm trees, garlands and hammocks. This will be capped off with the CM Color Festival where runners will get to groove and dance to the music of the DJ, as they simultaneously throw colored powder in the air.
A true Filipino start-up, ColorManila was started almost 6 years ago by Jay Em and Justine Cordero, with the vision of growing fun-runs in the country. Today, the company has seen over 150,000 runners join their various events, spread across the country from Ilocos Sur on the north to Davao, down south.
ColorManila VP Justine Cordero says, “We’re proud to say that ColorManila started as a passion project, which grew into a company. Throughout the years, we have seen runners who have been with us from our inception, whom we see every year. We’ve seen participants spend their life events with us, such as proposals, birthdays and anniversaries. The hundreds of thousands of runners we have seen over the years are also part of the ColorManila family and we look forward to seeing them again, and of course new runners who will surely enjoy this ‘Paradise-filled’ experience.”
Runners can also expect celebrities and athletes to join the event. In the past years, celebrities such as Karylle, Kuya Kim, Yassi Pressman, Dominique Roque, Sam YG, Bubbles Paraiso, Yael Yuzon, Katarina Rodriguez, Clea Pineda, Coach Jim Saret, Sheena Halili, Rica Peralejo, Jodilly Pelendre, Miss Earth 2015 Angelia Ong, Rovilson Fernandez, Miss Universe Maxine Medina, 1st runner-up Ms International Nicole Cordovez, Phil and James Younghusband, Melissa Gohing, Crystal Belo, Maxine Magalona, JC Intal, Elmo Magalona, Patricia Tumulak, Bb Pilipinas Ann Colis, Eric Virata, Toni-Toni, Gerard Pizaras, Jan Marini, Dominique Roque, Diana Zubiri, Bb. Pilipinas Zara Carbonell, Will Devaughn, Eruption and Volcanoes’ Chris Everingham were spotted in their events.
As for the kits, runners can choose from the Deluxe Kit, Rockstar Kit, 21K Kit and the VIP Kit.
- Deluxe Kit, which is priced at P950, comes with a dri-fit shirt, sunglasses, race bib, color packet and finisher’s medal.
- Rockstar Kit, priced at P1,500, comes with a dri-fit shirt, sunglasses, race bib, color packet, finisher’s medal, drawstring bag and headwear.
- The 21K Kit is priced at P1,900 and comes with a singlet, sunglasses, race bib with timing tag, color packet, finisher’s medal and a finisher’s shirt.
- The VIP Kit, which is priced at P2,500, comes with a dri-fit shirt, VIP sunglasses, race bib, color packet, finisher’s medal, drawstring bag, headwear, and VIP Access.
- VIP Access includes the following: Access to the Premium Lounge with a changing tent, portalets, special redemption area for baggage, hydration, color packet, and medals. Also, exclusive 10% discount in all CM Merchandise. It also allows access to designated VIP parking at the SM Mall of Asia grounds.
Registration is still ongoing, for more information, visit at colormanila.com.
Date and Venue
- Date: January 7, 2017
- Venue: SM Mall of Asia Grounds
- Assembly time:
- 21K- 3:00 A.M.
- 10K- 4:30 A.M.
- 5K- 5:00 A.M.
- 3K- 5:30 A.M.
- Gun Start:
- 21K- 4:00 A.M.
- 10K- 5:45 A.M.
- 5K- 6:00 A.M.
- 3K- 6:25 A.M
Fees and Inclusions:
- DELUXE- P950 (Early Bird rate: P850) Dri-FIT Shirt, Sunglasses, Race Bib, Color Packet, Finisher’s Medal
- ROCKSTAR- P1,500 (Early Bird rate: P1,350) Dri-FIT Shirt, Sunglasses, Race Bib, Color Packet, Finisher’s Medal, Drawstring Bag, Headwear
- VIP- P2,500 (Early Bird rate: P2,100) Dri-FIT Shirt, VIP Sunglasses, Race Bib, Color Packet, Finisher’s Medal, Drawstring Bag, Headwear, and VIP Access
- VIP Access includes the following:
-access to the Premium Lounge with a changing tent, portalets, special redemption area for baggage, unlimited hydration, self-service laundry by Quicklean, color packet, and medals
-exclusive 10% discount in all CM Merchandise (on top of the Php100 runner’s discount)
-CM ePLUS card – Use the CM ePLUS card in all SM Tickets and receive 10% off on all CM events. Plus, avail of all ePLUS Perks and Privileges.
-access to designated VIP Parking in SM Mall of Asia Grounds
-VIP Race Bib which will allow you to run any distance, except 21K
- VIP Access includes the following:
- 21K- P1,900 (Early Bird rate: P1,700)
Singlet, Sunglasses, Race Bib w/ timing tag, Color Packet, Finisher’s Medal, Finisher’s Shirt
- Early bird rates apply when you register at colormanila.com from November 4 to December 3, 2017 only!
Regular rates apply from December 4, 2017 to January 6, 2018 or until supplies last.
- Online Via Color Manila
- Prepaid Card
- Toby’s Glorietta
- Toby’s SM Mall of Asia
- Toby’s SM Megamall
- Toby’s SM Aura
- Toby’s Trinoma
- Chris Sports SM City North EDSA
- Chris Sports Market! Market!
- Chris Sports SM Mall of Asia
- SM Tickets
- Kit claiming will be from January 3 – 6, 2018, from 11 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. Venue to be confirmed
- Facebook Event Page: CM Paradise Run