Color Manila has brought the real fun in races and the Color Manila Brand has reached even the other regions. After the 3rd Year Anniversary of Color Manila Run in January and the Watsons Color Manila Challenge, which featured an array of Colorful Obstacles, comes another innovative twist in the Color Manila Saga. Let’s welcome the #BrotherColorManila Blacklight Run, which is gonna use glow in the dark color powders that’s visible via blacklight. To cut the story short, it’s the same Color Manila fun with colors that meant to shine in the dark of the night. Let’s all color the Alabang skies on May 16, 2015 with a run that comes in 3K, 6K and 10K categories that comes with the usual party atmosphere that Color Manila is known for. #BlacklightCM
If you’ve been to a color manila run, you’ll know how FUN it is to be showered with all the colors in the color station and there’s a large chunk of runners even rolling around and playing around the different color powders. It’s a run for kids to enjoy and it’s a run for grown ups to get in touch with the lighter side of life. You’ll be amazed by the color display at the color powder ceremony. The most important ingredient of the Color Manila Runs is the party atmosphere it brings along with DJs, celebrities and practically everyone getting loose and enjoying the post race activities. The festivities doesn’t end as we’ll be having the Brother Color Manila Blacklight Run on May 16, 2015 at Filinvest Alabang, Color Manila Davao on May 24, 2015 and Color Manila Cebu on May 31, 2014. The runs would be having kid friendly distance in the 3 Kilometers, a new distance in the 6 kilometers and a mileage for weekend warriors in the 10 kilometers. That gives you a distance from couch potatoes (yes, you can run this race too), newbies and experienced runners. Everybody’s a winner here and whatever pace you go, everybody comes home with a Color Manila Medal. The Medal would have a similar design as the Color Manila Run earlier this year which can be interlocking once you complete the Blacklight Run.
Aside from the new concept in the Blacklight Run, Color Manila would also be debuting a 6 kilometer category. This is a new category which is in line with Color Manila partner, Brother International Philippines Corporation (Brother Philippines) new range’s Refill Tank System with a capability for a 6,000 page-yield (That’s 1 meter per every page-yield). Brother Philippines, a leader in home and business IT peripherals and the world’s leading no. 1 Inkjet A3 MFC manufacturer introduced its revolutionary line of Refill Tank System Multi-function Centers (MFCs) at the recent presscon for Brother Color Manila Nite Run: Blacklight Edition. Focusing on its ‘Customer-First’ approach, Brother Philippines further strengthens its line of MFCs, with its Ink Benefit series and now the Brother Refill Tank System. Highlighting the ultra high 6,000 page-yield feature of the new range’s Refill Tank System, Brother Philippines, a major presenter of the event, has come up with the first ever 6K race category for the run, instead of the usual 5K category, wherein special activities and prizes await the runners.
Brother Philippines President Glenn P. Hocson said, “We have chosen a perfect venue to publicly launch our exciting new product. The colorful event will not only highlight Brother’s Refill Tank System’s CMYK refillable ink bottles, but also our competitively priced 6000 page-yield that meets high print volume users’ need for lower ‘running’ costs. It will also serve as an opportunity for Brother customers and partners to experience the fun run as participants themselves.”
Brother Philippines is also proud to introduce two 3-in-1 inkjet Multi-Function Centres: the DCP-T300 and the DCP-T500W, the new range is perfect for personal users, or business users printing from small office home office (SOHO) or small business environment who seek bigger savings. After all, this exciting series introduces low-cost ink bottles with ultra-high 6,000 page-yield for black ink and 5,000 page-yield for color ink. These are additional models to the current Ink Benefit inkjet multi-function centers that Brother is offering to the market. Brother Refill Tank System’s smart design also simplifies the ink refilling process by using ink bottles tilted at 45 degrees angle. Brother Refill Tank System’s fast print speeds of up to 11 monochrome and 6 color images per minute (based on ISO/IEC 24734), is almost double that of competition’s, and is suited for high print volume users who value efficiency. Moreover, with paper of up to 100-sheet capacity, users avoid consuming additional time in replenishing paper. Suggested retail price for the DCP-T300 is Php8,450.00, while the DCP-T500W is at Php9,450.00. The Refill Tank Series is already available from Brother Philippines’ authorized dealers. All prices are inclusive of taxes and include a 1 Year Standard Warranty plus 1 Year Extended Warranty, or 30,000 pages that is supported by the Brother Philippines Customer Service Center.
Get Ready for a run like no other with the color powders taking a glow in the dark effect especially under blacklight conditions. Color Manila will transform Filinvest City, Alabang into a supernatural, extraterrestrial dimension. Prepare to be bombed with colored powders specially formulated to glow under UV light. What happens between the gun start, the UV-lit stations and the finish line can only be described as a complete distortion of the senses. Your reward for having fun at the race course? A finisher’s medal and a party! And by “party” Color Manila means “a bunch of happy, supersonic, neon-colored balls of energy dancing while singing”. And that is putting it lightly. Then add the monumental color toss called the Color Festival and everyone will surely be driven into a temporary madness. Each participant gets his/her own blacklight headlamp, a dri-FIT shirt, a race bib, a drawstring bag and an ink pillow from Brother Philippines. Registration fee for all distances of 3K, 6K and 10K is at P850.
- Date and Venue:
- May 16, 2015, Filinvest, Alabang
- Distance and Fees
- 3K, 6K and 10K Challenge
- Flat Rate of P850
- Inclusive of Color DriFit Tee, Race bib, Brother Drawstring Bag, Limited Edition Blacklight Headlamp
- Color Manila Medal and Color Packet for all finishers
- 6K Finishers get Brothers Ink Pillow
- 3K, 6K and 10K Challenge
- Online at Color Manila Site
- Credit Card
- Prepaid Card
- Runnr Trinoma (April 25 onwards)
- Runnr Alabang Town Center (April 25 onwards)
- Runnr Bonifacio High Street (April 25 onwards)
- Tobys Glorietta (April 25 onwards)
- Tobys SM Megamall (April 25 onwards)
- Tobys SM Mall of Asia (April 25 onwards)
- SM Ticket Net (any SM Cinema Ticketing Center)
- Registration Procedure
- Visit the Official Color Manila Website: www.colormanilarun.com
- Click on REGISTER NOW!
- Choose Prepaid cards as payment options and enter the code found on your prepaid card.
- Fill up the online registration form
- Wait for your confimation email
- Claim your kit
- Race Kit Claiming
- Date: May 9, 10, 11 (Saturday, Sunday & Monday)
- Where: Crimson Hotel Alabang
- Schedule: 11:00am to 8:00pm
- Sizes are available are on a first come first serve basis during registration. Reserved sizes cannot be altered during claiming. Size chart is provided for reference.
- Registration is open until until supplies last. Organizer reserves the right to close registration once slots have already been filled up.
- For delivery requests, you may email us at email@example.com We charge a delivery fee. Race kit claiming is for free.
- All those unregistered prepaid cards and SM tickets after 12mn, Sunday, May 9, 2015 will be considered void. No refund shall be given.All unclaimed race kits after the scheduled race kit claiming will be forfieted. PLEASE CLAIM YOUR KITS ON TIME.
- For deliveries, details and other requirements should be submitted not later than May 9, 2015, 12 noon. STRICTLY NO RACE KIT CLAIMING on RACE DAY.
- Online at Color Manila Site
- Race Updates
- Color Manila Run Facebook Page
- Color Manila Run Website
Color Manila also added a regional flavor to their colorful runs with them visiting Davao for the first time on May 24, 2015 and returning to Cebu once again on May 31, 2015. There will be more locations to visit so stay tuned as the next Color Manila Run might be in your area.