Let’s save the world one scholar at a time! Ateneo Run For Your Life 2 helps raise funds for deserving medical students for them to graduate, contribute to the country’s public health system and eventually give back to future scholars. #AteneoRFYL2 would also be featuring a really unique race course covering both Ateneo De Manila Univesity Campus and the UP Academic Oval. The Race is happening on March 1 with 500 meters, 3 kilometers, 5 kilometers. 10 kilometers and 16 kilometers distances. There will also be a health fair on the same day for family and friends. Register Now and ensure that deserving students make their way in the medical field.
Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health
I took my graduate school studies at Ateneo Graduate School of Business so I really support advocacy of Ateneo De Manila Univesity. Upon hearing the cause direct from Christopher Peabody, Advancement Officer for Financial Head for Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health (ASMPH), I even wanted to support the cause even more and I hope you will too. The ASMPH runs a financial assistance program for medical students based on their financial needs. ASMPH gives a chance for the deserving students to make it in the medical field. That doesn’t end there as graduates of the program has to contribute to the public health system of the country in the next 5 years and eventually, be able to send the support back to a future scholar within 20 years. The support we give now not only gets a student past med school, it also helps the overall public health system of the country and the helps future scholars of the program. That’s how to save the public health system one scholar at a time.
How can we help them? Let’s help them by doing the thing we love and being healthy, running. Your registration fees goes directly to the scholarship fund and by our collective helps, we can keep scholars in school. This run is not just to support this cause, it treats runners to a very unique course which covers Ateneo De Manila Campus and UP Diliman Academic Oval. That’s like visiting two of our top Universities in a Single Run. They’ll have categories that covers all type of runners from the short and fun distance in the 500 meters, 3 kilometers and 5 Kilometers to a scenic long distance run in the 10 kilometers and 16 kilometers categories that goes through both UP and Ateneo. It also does not stop on the run, there will also be a health fair even for non-runners at Ateneo De Manila University.
The race is happening on March 1, 2015 at the Ateneo De Manila University in Katipunan. In terms of timing, this would be a perfect build up for the upcoming Run United 1 the following week with a lot of hilly area in both Ateneo and the road approaching UP Diliman. Another big plus for this event is that Runrio would be organizing the event to support this noble cause. Let this be our contribution in not only keeping scholars in school but also uplifting the Public Health System of our Country
Date and Venue
- March 1, 2015, Ateneo De Manila University
- 500 Meters – P 100 ( Race Bib only)
- 3 Kilometers – P500 (Singlet, Race Bib)
- 5 Kilometers – P650 (Singlet, Race Bib)
- 10 Kilometers – P750 (Singlet, Race Bib, Post Race: Finisher Shirt)
- 16 Kilometers – P850 (Singlet, Race Bib, Post Race: Finisher Shirt and Medal)
- Loot bags and freebies from sponsors for all categories.
- Online: Runrio
- In Store: (Until February 23, 2015)
- Runnr BGC
- Toby’s SM North Edsa
- Toby’s SM Mall of Asia
- Ateneo De Manila University Chemistry Department
- Ateneo Medical School in Ortigas (Next to The Medical City)
- On Site: (March 1, 2015 – 1-3 AM)
- Ateneo De Manila University
Winners and Prizes
- 3 Km (1st: P1,000, 2nd: P1,500, P3rd: 2,000)
- 5 Km (1st: P1,000, 2nd: P1,500, P3rd: 2,000)
- 10 Km (1st: P1,500, 2nd: P2,000, P3rd: 4,000)
- 16 Km (1st: P2,000, 2nd: P4,000, P3rd: 6,000)
- Facebook: Run For Your Life 2: