Milk is one of the more important nutrient source in the world and also a common drink that can be enjoyed by the family of all ages. World Milk Day is celebrated to increase awareness on the health benefits of milk. As part of the festivities Alaska will hold a World Milk Day Family Run on May 31, 2015 at the SM Mall of Asia with 100m & 1KM for kids, 3KM, 3KM Family, 5KM and 10KM categories. There will also be a Milk Hour celebration (6 am) in four different locations; Manila, Baguio, Cebu and Davao. The cause does not stop there as the Children’s Hour will be the beneficiary of this year’s race. Bring in the whole family and let’s all have a great family time at Alaska World Milk Day Family Run. #AlaskaWorldMilkDay
World Milk Day Run
When it comes to advocacy to sports, Alaska has all bases covered with grassroots programs on sports like basketball, volleyball, football, running and even triathlons. They also make sure that they give the participants a great experience at all of their events. At Alaska World Milk Day Family Run the focus would be for families and friends to have a relaxed and fun environment while running. It’s among the newbie friendly races with short distances that would be perfect for the whole family. It also gives a competitive environment for experienced runners when it comes to the longer distances. You can run different distances or run as a group as they also have a 3 km family category.
There would also be a Milk Hour Celebration at 6 am, which would be happening simultaneously in Baguio, Cebu and Davao. It’s going to be a really big and fun celebration. It’s also a great way to let the kids spend more time outdoors in a family-friendly activity. It’s not just a celebration as it Children’s Hour would be the beneficiary of the race. Bring along the whole gang and let’s all celebrate World Milk Day at the SM Mall of Asia on March 31, 2015.
Date and Venue
- May 31, 2015,
- World Milk Day Run (SM Mall of Asia)
- Alaska Milk Hour (Baguio/ Cebu/ Davao) – Fun Run / Walk / Zumba
Distances and Inclusions
- Registration is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non – downgrade/upgrade.
- Registrants will be receiving a race packet with a SINGLET and BIB NUMBER upon registration.
- Provincial Leg – P300
- Online: Alaska World Milk Day Site
- On Site
- Manila: SM Megamall, EDSA corner J. Vargas Avenue, Mandaluyong City
- Baguio: SM City Baguio, Luneta Hill Upper Session Road Baguio City
- Cebu: SM Cebu City, North Reclamation Area,Cebu City 6000,Metro Cebu
- Davao: SM City Davao
- 100 meter: 6:40 am
- 1K: 6:30 am
- 3K Individual: 5:30 am
- 3K Family: 5:30 am
- 5K: 5:00 am
- 10K: 4:30 am
- Provincial Leg (Baguio / Cebu / Davao) 5:00 am
- Website: Alaska World Mike Day Site