Tagaytay has one of the best views with a cooler climate, higher elevation and the sight of Taal Volcano. Let’s make it interesting with the route starting at General Trias, going to Amadeo before heading of to Tagaytay, that’s about 576 meters worth of climbing spread out in a 21 kilometer distance. That’s definitely gonna make you stronger and have you enticed with the surrounding views. 21K Uphill Challenge 2 is not only a physical workout as it is also a race that warms the heart with Bahay San Rafael Orphanage as a beneficiary for the run. Register now and the race is happening on May 17, 2015!
Dash for the Orphans
Running uphill is not the easiest thing to do but it strengthens your quads, lengthens your stride and improves your breathing in the long run. You just get better running hills and gets you a more developed leg-power in the process. 21K Uphill Challenge gives you a venue to push yourself to be better and stronger. For the second straight year, it’s gonna be a dash for the orphans with each participant contributing to the cause of the Orphans of Bahay San Rafael Orphanage. It won’t be easy but it would be worth your while and for a good cause. The view in Gen. Trias, Amadeo and Tagaytay would definitely refresh your eyes. The fresher provincial air would be a welcome breather from your usual city runs. The distance would test your limit and be a good training ground for future long distance runs. It’s happening on May 17, 2015 at General Trias Cavite and get ready to conquer a half marathon that’s tough on the leg, warm on the heart and visually enticing to the eyes.
Date and Venue
- May 17, 2015, Governor Hills, Manggahan, General Trias, Cavite
Distances and Inclusions
- P600 (Early Bird – March 9- April 13)
- P800 (Regular – April 14 onwards)
- Race bib, finisher shirt, medal and drink
- Onsite: New Balance Store, The District Mall, Imus, Cavite (Monday to Sunday) – 10 am – 9 pm
- Via Bank Deposit
- BPIBank Deposit.
- Please deposit the fees in favor of Co-Race Director: Michael Maleriado
- Savings Account number: 0959 0489 59
- Please send the scanned copy/photo of the validated deposit slip with your Name and Shirt Size to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your cell number. They will send confirmation of the registration with full details of the event.
Assemby Gun Start
- Assembly – 3:00 Am
- Gunstart – 5: AM
- Facebook Event Site: New Era Race Event Management