When was the last time you had the traditional festive Christmas Celebration with the family warmth enjoying Christmas Carols, designing your own parol or making a wish to Santa Claus? Alviera offers a one-of-a-kind Christmas adventure for the whole family with the Christmas Jamboree on November 28 and 29 at Porac, Pampanga. It is a unique Yuletide celebration where you get to camp out under the stars and enjoy day-long arts and crafts workshops, live performances and holiday games.
Aside from all the merry making and celebration, Christmas is also a time for the family and Alviera transforms their Sandbox facility into a Christmas wonderland with festive workshop tents, life-sized Christmas displays and numerous parols or Pinoy Christmas lanterns lighting up the campsite. Alviera’s majestic 360-degree view of scenic hills and mountains enhance the fantasy setting come November 28-29, 2015. It’s gonna be a great time to bond with the family while doing activities that has been part and parcel of the Christmas season. It’s gonna be a hub for campers who wish to spend the night at Alviera and day dashers for those to opt for a whole day adventure.
Packages to the Alviera Christmas Jamboree come in Day Dasher and Christmas Camper variants. The Day Dasher package, at P1,900 per person, includes roundtrip transportation from Manila to Alviera, free use of SandBox attractions, access to all Christmas Jamboree Day Workshops, passes to the evening entertainment, stage shows and Starlight Cinema outdoor movie theater. The Christmas Camper package at P2,850 per person entitles participants to all Day Dasher inclusions plus overnight campsite stay, access to campsite-exclusive activities, free use of Coleman tents, exclusive use of SandBox in the morning of the second day, a bonfire treat complete with a set grilled dinner and buffet breakfast on Sunday morning. As a family event, the Christmas Jamboree offers special rates for kids at P1,050 for Day Dasher and P1,750 for Christmas Camper for all children 4 feet below. Both packages come with travel insurance, Alviera Camp Bag, and a Christmas Passport that serves as your event journal that contains raffle stubs for exciting prizes.
For day trippers, or “Day Dashers,” they will enjoy a slew of Christmas-themed activities all day until midnight. “Christmas Campers” on the other hand will enjoy Day Dasher activities as well as camping-exclusive activities that will extend until the next morning.
- Christmas Cookie Corner – customize Christmas cookies with some candy sprinkles and fondant ornaments, colorful icing, and other sweet stuff for you to decorate your own holiday treats to feast on–or to give to your loved ones
- Merry Angel-Making- design your own traditional Filipino ornaments with a twist as you paint and decorate corn husk angels to hang on your Christmas trees and to adorn your house with your own designs
- Parol-Making Sessions- add tails and paint your own Christmas lanterns that allow you to add your own personality to this Christmas tradition.
- Quiz Kringle- test your Christmas knowledge and win instant treats and more raffle coupons in this fun holiday quiz bee for families and friends. The top-scoring groups get a chance to battle it out on-stage during the evening program, where they can win BIG prizes.
- SandBox Facilities- guests can try exciting rides and facilities of SandBox all-day long such as our First Roller Coaster Zip Line in Asia, the hanging obstacle course of the Air Walk, or the tallest Giant Swing in the Philippines among others
- Prancing Poi- learn to dance and move with LED lights at the PRANCING POI booth, where our expert LED artists teach you the basics of poi, hoop, and other light toys.
- Chorale Serenades- top chorale groups in the country will serenade guests in a one hour Chorale Concert
- Merry-oke Sessions- sing along and rock the stage with your favorite Christmas songs complete with accompaniment of a live brass band
- Twinkle Tracking- track the Christmas sky for the brightest stars with professional telescopes stationed along with astronomy experts to help you view the night sky like never before.
- Saint Nick’s Wishing Corner- make a wish or simply take an epic selfie with Santa Claus
- Starlight Cinema- wind down the night and celebrate the season with some beautiful, heartwarming Christmas movies where you are invited to lay down your mats on the grass, cuddle up with your family and friends right under the stars
- Jamboree Jingle Night- sing around the campfire with ukuleles or learn the instrument with the ukulele workshop while sharing free hot tsokolate and biscochio
- Santa’s Campfire Smores- enjoy free grilled set dinner and roast smores
- Christmas Stocking Surprise- design your Christmas stockings, hang them on your tents, and let Santa fill it with holiday goodies
- Merry Morning Buffet- breakfast favorites await you the following morning to keep the campers energized before they take the SandBox adventure
Whether you opt to spend the Day or Two at Sandbox, Alviera is the perfect setting for the festivities and the activities. Imagine enjoying the fun rides at Sandbox with all the added Christmas activities for the family. Alviera is Ayala Land’s first masterplanned estate in the north, in partnership with Leonio Land. A 1,100 hectare development, it is inspired by a philosophy of harmonious balance between urban living and nature.
“Alviera is here not just to merely create an economic hub, we are also making sure that the natural beauty of Porac is preserved and highlighted. Our role as a developer is to simply enhance God’s gift to us and the best way for people to appreciate this would be to bring them closer to nature through camping. The Alviera Christmas Jamboree gives you a glimpse of what to expect in Alviera in the future. Even at full development there will be open spaces for everyone to enjoy. More importantly, we want to provide opportunities where families can create moments they can share together,” said John Estacio, Alviera General Manager.
The Alviera Christmas Jamboree is guaranteed to inspire lasting memories with families and friends. Christmas is a time for giving and for spending time with our loved ones, and this is what a merry Christmas adventure in Alviera is all about. Tickets only are also available for purchase at P1,000 and P1,500 for Day Dasher and Christmas Camper and P500 and P800 for the kids’ rate respectively. For reservations and booking, guests can visit the Travel Factor website at http://travelfactor.org/jamboree. The Alviera Campfest Jamboree is an event presented by Ayala Land and Leonio Land in partnership with Travel Factor, Coleman, Alveo, Avida, Nestle Chuckie, and Business Mirror. This is also brought to you by R.O.X., The North Face, TriNoma, Marquee Mall, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Philippine Star, and Manila Bulletin.
November 28-29, 2015 falls on a long weekend so make the most out of it by spending quality fun time at Alviera Sandbox with family and friends. The activities would warm our hearts and remember how much fun it is to go and enjoy the Yuletide Season. It’s definitely the season to be jolly!!!