9 Churches, 13 Stations in 1 Good Friday
I usually spend my holy week in Baguio and one of the few activities we do is visit Churches on Holy Thursday or Good Friday plus complete the 13 stations of the cross. It’s nice to note that Baguio has a lot of old and new churches built under different architectural influences and different congregations.
Here’s a list of Churches we were able to visit on one Good Friday in Baguio.
1. Immaculate Conception Parish Church, P. Ledesma Street in Aurora Hill, Baguio City.
2. Don Bosco Church, Trancoville, Baguio City
3. Recoletos Seminary, 48 Naguilian Road, corner Asin Road, Baguio City
4. St. Vincent Church, Naguilian Road, Baguio City
5. Lourdes Church, Kisad Road, Baguio City
6. CICM Home Sweet Home, Gov Pack Rd, Baguio City
7. Pink Sisters Convent, Brent Road, Baguio City
8. Sacred Heart Community Center, Military Cut-off, Baguio City
9. Holy Family Church, Bakakeng, Baguio City
And since Baguio can really be crowded during Holy Weeks, the popular Baguio Cathedral is not on this list but is one Church worth visiting in the City of Pines.